chapter 15

" Darcy it's time to wake up!" Louis yelled from down stairs. I really dont want ti get up but if I dont who knows whatvhe will do to getvme out of bed. I pulled the covers off my bed. "ughhhh" I whiped ny eyes and looked in the mirror."ew." I looked horrible. Last nights events ran through my mind. I oushee the thought out and grabbed my make up. I walked in the washroom and brushed ny teeth.

"Darcy are you awake?" Louis yelled once again."YES!" I yelled from the top of the stairs. I walked back to my room and opened my closet and grabbed my coral skinny jeans,white lace top,and my denim top. I sat on my bed to put on my Steve Madden ASAP Nubuck leather boots.

outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/school/set?id=92068896

I took my hair out of the messy bun it was in the night before. I had the perfect curls. I grabbed my floral backpack and went downstairs.

"moring." I said as I hopped on the stool." good morining!" they all sanged. I zoned out while I ate my pancakes dad made for me.ahh they were delicious. they talked about their plans for the day. "hey dad can I go to stuidio today?" he swallowed his last bite of pancake."sure Darce." I took a sip of orange juice. "oh Darce were picking you up early today." I set my cup down. "okay..." my voice trailed off. once we finished they dropped my off at school and left for to record their songs. My phone went off in my pocket.

George Shelley <3

hey you didnt come to starbucks. :(

Me

I know sorry ill be their tonorrow.

George Shelley <3

yay.

I smiled and shived my phone back into my pocket."Darcy!" I heard someone yellbme name. I turned around abd saw Blair was walking towards me. "Hey Blair." I smiled. "So last night I coukdbt stop laughing at Lexi's face." I laughed. "I know maybe next time she wont be a twat." we walked to class together. that class was borinhvall we did was read a boring book. Me and Blair laughed as we walked to our next class bevause thatvwas the sameclass we had with Lexi. we took our sests and waited for class to start. "HEY Darcy want to get starbucks later." Lexi said" really Lexi Really." I looked at her. " don't try to be her friend now Lexi."Lexi glared at Blair. " look Darcy I'm sorry I didn't mean anything I said." I gave a smile." sorry but I have things to do after school I'm leaving early" after that Lexi didnt speak the rest of the time. I was doing my assignment when Harry,Niall,Zayn,Liam, and Louis walked into my classroom."Hello im here for Darcy." My head snapped up to sound my dads voice. All the girls in the class fangirled. "omg how a they picking you uo are a contest winner are your parents super rich you get to spend a day with them" a girl asked. I grabbed my bag with over my shoulder." actually he's my dad Harry Styles is my dad." All the girls screamed. " Everyone stay in your seats!" The teacher instructed. "Bye Darcy." Blair said when the room quiet down. I waved bye as the rest of the idiots said "Bye to Blair. we gor in the car and Liam was telling us about tour and what mangment was doing. we arrived at the studio. I was about to go in the booth. Then Niall grabbed my by the arm "Darcy..."