chapter 61

I swear I should work for the FBI. I was looking up who this gurl Niall has been hanging out with her name is Fay. she seems nice and stuff.

Jax was sleep so so I was all alone.

i look at the caller who made my phone go off.

"Hey Niall."

"hey. I uhh just landed."

"that's good."

there was am awkward slience.

"How's Jax?"

"He's sleeping. I bit my lip.

I head laughing in the background and it wasn't the boys.

"stop I'm on the phone. " I could tell Niall was trying to cover the phone while he spoke. I had a felling it was Fay.

"Niall when we're you going about Fay?" I asked. As pissed as I was I didn't want to show it.

"I was going to tell you when or if things got serious between us." He said. Oh I thought. so you don't have the idea of us being back together.

"oh is she with you now?" I asked. I was actually kind of hurt.

"yeah just for a few days " He said.

"yeah." my voice cracked a little. "well im going to bed night Niall."

"are you okay?" Niall asked.

"yeah I'm just tired I forced a fake laugh" and the hung up.

I was standing against the wall letting it all sink in.

I started crying sliding down the wall. All my anger washed away and replaced with pain. hiw could he just replace me like that.

It's only been 3 days and he invited Fay in tour with him.  i sat in the floor crying.

Nialls Pov

Zayn didn't seem to happy about Fay coming on tour. and Harry has been ignoring me.

I walked back to my room that I was sharing with Zayn.

"really?" Zayn said when I hung up the phone. Fay went to her room to change.

"what?" I asked.

"you already have another girl?" Zayn said loudly.

"she's not my girl. She is just a friend. " I defended my self.

Zayn stood up and walked near the Door.

"if she's just a friend why didn't you tell Darcy about her" He snapped and shut the door on his way out. I sighed.

There has been a lots of tension between me and George. not about the while kissing thing but the Fay thing.

I look at the time and the guys and I agreed to have a meeting. nothing serious just stuff about tour and how we can give back to the fans.

I walked down the hall to the room the rest of the guys were.

I sat down on the sofa by myself because every was pretty mad at me

we were discussing thing we could do and talk about charity events.after we started talking about random stuff. That was about Jax and that lead to Darcy.

"I just don't see why you brought Fay and you and Darcy just broke up" I heard George wisper wo himself.

"you wernt thinking about that when you were kissing her." I snapped

"you know you have told her about Fay and she was comming." He said.

"yeah mate like I said if you break Darcy I will break you." Harry said

"yeah Niall you could at least talked Fat into meeting Darcy. I mean if I was Darcy I woukd be considered to. i woukd want ti know who my child is being around " Liam said in a professional manner.

I decided to get up and to my room. i get that I'm being a jerk but I don't need them telling me over and over again.

"suck my ass " I said as I walked away.

I mean yeah i like Fay and she likes me. but I'm not sure if. I want her to meet Darcy just yet. I mean it's not that serious yet.