chapter 64

"well that went better than I thought " a Niall laughed nervously stretching the back of his neck. I'm still mad at him. no not mad jealouse.

"Hey I didn't know you were going to be here." George came up and hugged me.

Nialls POV.

There I was standing alone with Darcy for just a few seconds before George and to come in.

I watched as he hugged her and she laughed. was there somthing going. on between them? Is he the reason she came all this way?

Why do I care. I brush the thought out of my mind.

Darcy's POV.

I laughed at a corny joke George told to me. I not going to lie he really did make me smile. I felt like i havnt smiles in a long time.

(Slid this in the story real quick. Thank you all fo being so patient and thank you so much for all your support and eveything you have done for me.)

I look at Jax who over playing with Niall.

"I have to go to rehearsals but I'll catch up you later," George said giving me a peck on my cheek. I could feel Niall's gave and it made me unfortable. I realized I didn't like the friendly kiss. The only person I wanted kissing me was Niall but the way I see him and Fay that might never happen again.

I walk over to Niall and sit down to watch him and Jax play together.

"So are you guys like a thing now?" Niall asked.

"Nah to be honest I did at first but it just dosnt feel right," I shrugged.

"Why?" Niall asked sounding concerned.

"I don't know," I sighed " it just don't feel right and I just want to do the best of what's for Jax. I don't want to bring a another guy in his life and it dosnt work out an-" I stopped talking I was getting lost in my words.

"I just want you to be happy," Niall said looking me in eyes.

"I want to be happy to." I nodded.

I look at the time.

"Jax it's nap time." I said.

He threw his little temper tantrum and I gave him a dollar to calm him down.

******************************

We went to Nialls room and layed Jax in the bed. I went back into the living room where Niall was watching tv.

"I really want you to be happy Darc," Niall said keeping his eyes on the TV.

I played woth my nail. "I'm only happy when I'm with you. , " I snap mu head up and Niall turns his attention to me. I didn't mean to say that out loud.

I cursed under my breath.