chapter 51

The whole car ride home I was thinking about what my dad had to talk to me about. I didn't do anything wrong. In I a good kid but yeah i didn't make a smart decision  sex but it was the best decision I ever made.

"mommy mommy mommy." Jax pulled me out of my thoughts.

"What baby?" I turned back to him seeing him reach for me.

"no no I can't get you right now.your going to have to wait." I hate to tell him no.

"mommy I want you." Jax started to scream.

"I know Jax but you have to stay in your seat while the car is moving." I turn back around.

"Hey buddy can you wait like 10 minutes?" Niall looked at the mirror to see Jax.

"Noooo! I want mommy!" Jax started throwing a temper tantrum.

"Niall he's just tired he hasn't slept since I told him you were comming home."

" MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY!" Jax started to scream louder.

"Jax please stop you know I hate it when you scream." I begged.

We pulled up to apartment and I unbuckled my seatbelt. and went to get Jax out the car.

"Niall I get him."

"you sure?"

"yeah." I smiled reasuring.

I open the car door to see my poor baby upset cause he was tired.

"Cmon Jax" I reached my arms out to pick him up.

"No. I WANT DADDY." He hit my hand away. I tried to ignore it and picked him up again.

"NO!" He starts kicking and scratching me to put him down. He hit me in my boob.

"Ow NO THAT IS NOT NICE YOU DONT HIM MOMMY!"I scolded him.

" Jaxston Tyler Horan! say sorry to mommy you don't hit her." Niall said to jax.and used his full name.

I put him down and looked at the scratches he gave me. And at just the right timing paprazzi appeared.

"shit." I huffed.

"Say sorry." Niall told Jax.

Jax walked over to me and hit my leg.

"No Jax what did I just say about hitting me. " I grabed his arm gently.  Trying not to make a scene while paprazzi was taking pictures.

He just stared spitting his tounge.

"Okay" I said to myself  I picked him up and took him in the house.

"Does he always act like this." Niall asked

"only when he is tired."

I carried Jax to his room and layed in down in his bed.

"Don't get up. You in timeout " I said to Jax in a strict tone. and walked out the room.

"Don't get up." Niall mocked in my tone.

"haha shut up." I hit his arm.

I grab my phone.

"I'm going to call my dad." I told Niall.

He gave me a head nod and mouthed shower.

"Hello? "

"Hey dad Niall told me you wanted to talk to me."I started playing with random things.

"Hey yeah," He trailed off

"so what's up."

"She......" He paused.

"Dad what's wrong?" I started to get worried.

He sighed.  "she-"

-----------)---------

ahhh cliffhanger I just wanted to thank you guys so much for being so patient and being so supportive I love you all.