chapter 43

"well Darcy,  your body is small, and soon you will not be able to carry Jax.that is why you have been having pain in your rib cage"

The doctor explained. I look over at Niall.

"so what do we do about it?" Niall asked hugged me.

"your 36 weeks right Mrs styles?"

"Yeah."I choked.

"well you have nothing to worry about, but you will have an early delivery,  don't worry we already ran test, you baby boy is perfectly healthy."

I nodded. I watched the doctor leave the room.

"ill be back in a few minutes. " once I heard the door close I stared to freak out

"Niall I can't do this i don't want to give birth- I-." the beeping on the machine started to increase. Niall kissed me.

"call down everything will be okay.shh I'll be right here with you." I nodded and hugged him.

"will you call the guys and Cher. I want the. here." I stared calming down.

"I sure will princess." He grabed his phine and went out the room to make a call.

i turned back around laying down on the bed. i put my hands on my stomach. i started imagining all the things Jax was going to be able to. i smiled and started rubbing my stomach.

Niall walked back back in the room with a huge smile on his face.

"there comming princess." He still had that smile on his face

"okay Darcy well get you ready and your son will be here in less than 24 hours!" The doctor came in the room.

Niall smile grew wider. "I'm so excited. he's going to be here so soon."

I laughed at Niall.

"so are you going to have epidural or have it all natural?" Doctor Richmon asked me.

"ummmm." I look at Niall. He just shrugged his shoulders.

"Thanks Niall, I'll go natural I guess." I laughed.

"okay then we'll get everything ready." The doctor left the room.

Niall jumped in the seat but the bed.

"gosh I'm so excited. I don't think I can sit down. "

I laughed at the way Niall was acting like a kid.

"I cant calm down I'm so excited! " Niall laughed. The doctor can back in.

"so I bet he's going back there with you?" Doctor Richmon smiled. I nodded my head.

"Okay great well roll you back there and get started."

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

Two nurses rolled my into a labor room. and stuff a needle in my hand.

"you ready?" A nurse asked.

"I think." I let out a nervous laugh.

"okay so what I put in your hand will start contractions and start putting you into labor." The nurse explained.

I looked up and gave her a small smile.

moments later it was just me and Niall in the room. The contractions started.

"it's okay I know it's almost over?" Niall tried to distract me from the pain.  the contractions started coming faster and nurses and doctors were in the room.

"Shit." Niall mumbled in the seat next to me.

"What's wrong?"

"public found out about the labor.  twitter is blowing up." Niall rolled his eyes and put his phone back in his pocket. The nurses were busy putting my legs in the leg thing at the end of a bed.

I turn to Niall and panicked.

"Niall h can't do this I'm a only child, I never cared for a baby-i"

"shhhhh it's okay ill be at your side to help you." He grabed my hand and started rubbing it. whispering calm things To me.

"were about to break her water." the doctor informed.

"ahhh" I squeezed Nialls hand.

"JESUS CHRIST! " He SAID IN Pain

"I can see the head. okay Darcy I need you to push for 10 seconds."

I started to push but the pain was awful. I finished the first the ten seconds.

"good job Darcy I need you to do that again," The doctor said.

"no it hurts I cant"

"Darcy do it for Jax okay? please we need him to come out safety. " Niall said pressuring me to push.

"I.hate yoy.Niall." I said while pushing.

"I know I know. " Niall laughed.

Moments we heard crying. Niall completely left me.

"Jax!" He smiled.

He brought him over to me and I held him for the first time.

"Do you guys have a have a name for him? " the n used asked.

"Jaxston Tyler Horan." the nurse fillies out the papers.

4 hours later

nothing much happened ex the cleaned Jax and put in a different room.  Niall a had a bed on the hospital couch. I look over at him. He was sleeping holding Jax. I smiled.

Zayn Harry Liam and Louis walked in the room.

I smiled and pointed to Niall and Jax.

Hey guys Thank you so much for the reads and I hope every don't had had a good new year! I hope you liked this update I didn't know much about the whole giving birth thing but yeah haha love you all