chapter 50

"Here Jax." I sat him down in the booth. we were currently at Nandos. I slid in the booth to sit my Jax and Niall sat in the on the other side.

"wow I can sit by Jax?" Niall teased.

"Yeah mommy, I want to sit by daddy." Jax looked up at me. I'm not going to lie that hurt but then again he hasn't seen Niall in. a long time.

"Let's switch." I smile and look at niall.

Me and Niall got up and he sat by Jax and  I sat by myself on the other side.

"Daddy look!" Jax said showing Niall his drawing on the kids menu.

"WOW bud! that's amazing." Niall high fived Jax.

****************************

we were enjoying our conversation eating our food. I heard girls talking a few tables down from us.

"Look That's Niall!" The girl said in somewhat a wisper.

"I know I want want a picture but I don't want to ruin there time and I don't want to annoy him because he just got back from tour." the other girl said.

"His son is so cute!" The one girl said.

I laughed a little inside.

"His girlfriend is so freaking gorgeous.why can't I be that pretty?"

I laughed. Niall looked up and smiled.

"did you see the way he looked at her?" I head the girl ask the other girl.

"yes."

I laugh again. Niall looks confused. " you have some fans." I looked back at the girls.

"Go take take a picture and talk to them." I told niall.

He swallowed. and whiped his mouth. "brb." He said getting up.

"where's daddy going?" Jax took a sip of his sprite.

"going to talk to some fans."

I look at Niall conversating with the girls. Once he was done he came back over.

"my fans are the best." He had had a huge smile on his face.

"hahahaha" I laughed.

"so guess what," Niall said.

"what?" I was curious.

"Zayn and Perrie are having a baby."

"aww that's great!" I was really happy for Zayn. He was like an older brother. He was always there when me and Niall started dating.

"oh and Harry wanted you to call him.  He has to talk to you." Niall said paying

"I woukd have payed and what's up did he say why?" I got up and Jax followed.

"Nahh but he says it's important."

*hope you guys like it I'm trying to add more drama and stuff so yeah. I love you all and thank you for all your support.