chapter 28

Me and Niall had been fating for two months now.  some people didbt like it and some loved it. Im still the mystery girl,and not the public know im harrys daughter. I really want to keep it that way. imean being Nialls girlfriend is a rush but if everybody knew I was the daughter of Harry Styles thats would be more on my plate.

I was at the mall alone, I got Paul to sneak me away from the boys and I was just walking around forever 21. I havent heard from my mum in a while I guess shes still in America, George tweeted me but I didnt respond.

I hadnt been mobed yet my people and I felt normal again. I hadnt hand a lot of time to take everything in we were going from countrt to country city to city place to place.

I was looking at tops when some one tapped shoulder.

"Hi are you Darcy?" she wispered.

I turned and smiled.

"Im Amy." she held out her hand I shook it.

"So your dating Niall?"

"yep thats me. " I sniled even through it was really awkward.

"oh sorry im Pauls neice"

"oh Amy yeah I hear paul talk about you. " I kinda remember her from a picture Paul had showed us.

My phone went off in my pocket. it was Cher.

"Hello?"

"Darcy im comming to get you your mum is in the hospital Im picking you up and were going to the airport."

"okay." I tried to hide the terror in my voice.

"Sorry I have to go my mum is in the hospital."

"Yah okay illtell paul that you left. "

I smiled "thanks,"

Boring chapter sorry. I live you guys and thanjs for being patient with this chapter I had writters block. but I have a ton of ideas now.

+3 comments and +5 votes for the next chapter.