Chapter 9

"Yeah, hey baby. How are you?"

I was in complete shock to speak.

'Um I-I'm good you mom?"

"I doing fine the weather here is amazing I'm in Florida right now."

"That's great mum." I really didn't care. "How's Harry?" I heard my mum smile on the other end of the phone. "Dads fine mom, umm listen I have school tomorrow and it's late here." "Oh yea I'm sorry Darcy I forgot about time zone diffrence." I laughed. "It's fine mum." "You sound happy." I nodded my head. Wait she can't see me. "Yeah I am. I like it here." I could here my mom smiling. Even though I was like still 2% mad at her the last time I spoke I still love my mum. "That great I love hearing you say that we'll call me tomorrow if you can and tell me about your day I love you." "I love you too." I hit the end button and laid back down on my pillow.

🕛🕧🕐🕜🕑🕝🕒🕞🕓🕔🕠🕕

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

My alarm went off 7:15. "Let's go Darc it's time to get up. Wakey wakey." Zayn was singing in my ear. "No it's too early. "Come on princess get up." Niall shook me lightly. I head Liam come in. "How many guys does it take to wake Darcy up?" He tickled me. "Stop stop." "Lets go sweety were taking you to school." Harry whispered in my ear. "No way it's too early." "I got this." Louis voice had me worried. "WAKE UP DARCY!!!!!TIME.TO.GET.UP." Was this 21 year old really yelling and jumping on my bed at 7:18 in the morning. Louis then decided that wasn't enough and started hitting me with pillows." Okay okay I'm up." I jumped out of bed and put my hands up for surrender. "See I'm walking to the bathroom to bush my face and wash my teeth." "Uhh Darcy I think you mean brush your teeth and wash you face." Liam corrected me while cracking up. "Yes that's what I ment." I went in my bathroom to do whatever I had to do and put on some make up on. I walked over to my closet to grab some skinny jeans and my studded combat boots. I walked over to Louis's room and graben his shirt. I look down at my self I was walking about in jeans and my bra. Classy right? I put the top on and went back to my room.i curled my hair to give it loose waves. Yeh I have natural. Curls from my dad but I want loose waves. I grabbed my VS backpack and my black/gray hoodie invade I got cold through out the day.

Outfit. http://www.polyvore.com/darcys_first_day/set?id=85633140

I walked down stairs to find the boys eating cereal."morning sleeping beauty." Zayn cooed. "Hi Zaynie wanie." I cooed back poking his check. Liam handed me a cup with the Starbucks logo on it. "Liam you know me so well." He just chuckled. "What do you want to eat?" Harry asked. "Ill take cereal." I took a seat on the bar stool. Niall handed me a bowl and mil while I got out the frosted flakes. Then we heard a sassy voice. Louis. "Don't you look good in my shirt." Louis pinched my check. "Yep and I'm wearing it better that you." "Wow Darcy is sharing closes with my best mate after he tried to squeeze air out of here." We all laughed. "So Zayn why are you up so early?" I took a bit of my cereal. "Ummm I don't even know." "Werido." I shoved another spoonful in my mouth. I finish my foods s went to grab my bag. "Can we go to Starbucks?" I said opening the door." "Yeah." Harry grabbed his key off the table. He got in the driver'a side and I went in the passenger seat. We sat there for like a minute." Dad what are we waiting for?" I raised an eyebrow. He held up three fingers. "3-2-" when he was about to say one four more boys cramed in the backseat. "Louis I'm sitting in your lap." Niall hoped in Louis lap. "Ow. My penis." Niall laughed. "Sorry mate." Zayn hopped in. "It okay me and Liam want a little Ziam action time. We all cracked up." So hey Darcy is the reason you want to go to Starbucks to see George?" Zayn winked. "Nooooo.pshh what no. I jut need my mocha." "Mmmmmmmmmm." Louis hummed in the back. I have him a death glare. We drove off. At one point fans started chasing the car. I'm not going to lie if I didn't know Harry's as my dad I would be doing the same thing. We pulled up to starbucks. I I clicked my seatbelt and turned to the boys. "Stay.here." I nodded to make sure they understood. They all nodded back in Response. I walked in to order. "Hey darcy, your here early." It was George." Hey, yeah my dad is making me go to school." I laughed. "Hahaha." He chuckled. "So what can I get you." "Uhhhh a Caramel mocha please comming up." He winked. "Hey at the studio the over day. You sing like wow." "Thanks. Ill have to here you sing." I voice was I. My ear. "Your blushing." My eyes widen . ""LOUIS! I SAID STAY IN THE CAR!" "Yes I remember." George handed me my drink. "Ohh look George." Louis looked at me and winked. "Louis no if you -" he put a finger to my lips. "Shhhhh the love dr. Is talking." Was he really doing this. "Okay George ill see you at he studio maybe? I have to get to school." "Yeah can't wait." I waved my and the. Quickly grabbed Louis before he could say anything to embarrass me. ""Louis." I could hear him gulp."your dead." I said with a smirk. "But I don't want to be dead." "To late." "Fine I'm telling harry." He stopped and crossed his arms like a five ear old. "Louis please get in the car." "No I don't want to." "Pleasee." I whined ". "No." "LOUIS GET IN THE CAR BEFORE I KICK YOUR PEN-" okay." I look over and he in the car. Okay that was easy. I thought. I took a sip of me Starbucks and got in the car. Everybody was looking at me. "Weridos."