chapter 40

I layed down thinking i really screwed up. I'm so stupid for making the decision by myself. i should have sat down and talked with about it I stead of the way it happened.

Niall walked into the room.

"Are you still mad?" Sat up a little bit questioning him. He came in the room and  took his phone charger and then left. I fell backwards on my bed and sighed. I sat back up and put In my converse. it was getting a little hard due the baby bumb.

I finished tieing then and grabed my wristlet and walked to the door.

"you promised you wouldn't leave again." Nialls voice startled me a bit.

"I'm not. I'm just letting you cool off." I look down at my stomach.

He walked over to me and hugged me

"I'm not mad princess just upset. we have to talk things out. I know you're scared but right now I need you here with me, I'm scared to, but please you can't decide with adpotion."

I nodded. but he's not changing my mind.

"So where are you heading to?" Niall asked.

"to see the Adpotion parents." I wispered.

"PRINCESS ARE YOU NOT LISTENING TO ME?" He ran his fingers threw his hair." WHEN DO I GET A SAY ABOUT THIS YOU NEVER TALKED OR ASKED ME.-I'm sorry for yelling princess." He hugged me again.

I just nodded and let go.

"I'm sorry I'm just not ready." I wispered.

"So you don't want Jax?" Niall said in a smart ass tone.

"I never said that-"

"what ever." I Niall went back to sit In his spot and started scrolling down his phone.

*4 months later*(she's 8 months pregnant)

I was softly singing to Jax. I was huge now. I traced circles around my belly and smiled. Zayn and the other came around a lot. Life is going good. The media is going crazy with head lines. iv been called a lot on name but it dosnt bother me.

"Darc, Kelsi and Alex are here." Niall said. They were adoptive parents Niall was really sad when they came around. I was to I never talked to him about it. I just made the decision myself.

I got up and greeted the couple.

"oh my your getting bigger and bigger." Kelsi placed her hands on my stomach. I didn't have add pro problem with it I mean she is going to be his mother.

"wow hahah." Alex said.

"So what did you want to talk about." Kelsi asked sitting down. "How's Niall doing?"

I sat down and sighed niall went the other room.

"He still upset." my voice was low.

"But I wanted to say, I'm sorry but but I don't want to keep Jax excuse my french, but was a bitch to Niall and he didn't get and say. And he seemed so happy when we first found out."

"oh well that's fine we understand..." Alex said a little disappointed.

"Don't worry you will be a amazing mother."

After a few more minutes of talking they left.

I went to check on Naill.

"Hey whatcha doing?"

He laying in the bed with one arm behind his head

"Nothing just think about how Jax's room would look."

"well I have a surprise you." I sent over and sat by him

"what." His voice was so emotionless.

"Were keeping Jax." I smiled hoping he would be happy.

"What!" He sat up.  "were keeping him."

"yes!" He cut me off and kissed me passionate kiss.

"I love you." I said to niall.I felt him pace his Hands on Jax.

"I love you two more."