chapter 46

"oh, you dont like him still do you?" She asked setting Jax down.

"What no I'm with Niall, " I shook my head. Cher laughed.

"so have you thought about going back to school. Your probably behind? "

I groaned "Ugh I don't want to go to school. "

"haha I'm sorry but you have no choice I already signed you up for online schooling."

"Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhg" I dragged out what I was saying.

"I'm going to go record,  I'll see you later sweetie." She walked over to Jax. "But handsome." He kissed Jax on the cheek.

I sat down and watched Jax look around. A few minutes later he started cryung.

"Hey what's wrong Baby?" I picked him up and cradled him in my arms. He still was crying. "Shhh it's okay," I walked to the kitchen to make him a bottle. I tried giving it to him but he wouldn't take it." do I need to change you?" I asked my self.

I walked into Jax's room and sat him on the changing table I grabed a diaper and wipes.

"it's okay, what wrong Jax?" I asked while I changing him.

"what's wrong you never cry?" I walked around the house trying to stop him from crying.

"Hey babe- why is Jax crying?" Niall had finally came back home.

"I don't know he's not hungry, I changed him,- he's just keeps crying." I look down at Jax who was crying.

"Here let me see him." Niall rea he'd out his arms to get jax. Niall help him in his arms.

"Hey buddy." Niall smiled at Jax and then Jax stop crying and smiled. SMILED.

"Well I feel the love." I look at Niall and Jax.

"He likes me better." Niall stuck out his tounge at me.

"What ever. I'm going to take a shower." I laughed and walked to our bathroom.

I turned on the water and took off my clothes. I stepped I. The shower washed and got out. I didn't really have time to stand and think because. I have Jax now. I got out and dried off and put in sweats and tshirt- well niall's t shirt.

I walk out the bathroom to see Jax and Niall watching tv together. I smiled just looking at them.

*HEY GUYS SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER IS BORING RIGHT NOW TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY SO BEAR WITH ME! OKAY KEEP READING*

I didn't really feel the need to talk about George with Niall. Me and Niall are together. We have a child together. We do dot need anymore media people snooping in our private life.

5 months later

" ma-ma, ma-ma," Jax kept slap I slap in my face as I tried to sleep. He won't sleep in his own bed I tried putting him back to sleep in there but he just screams and cryed. so so I gave up and put him bed with me and Niall.

"mama ma ma ."

"Jax go to sleep. I saw him smile and laugh. it was cute put I was tired. I grabed my phone. Jax layed his head down on my chest.

5:34 in the morning.

"Jax I really need you to sleep." I graoned.

"ma ma ma ma ma ." He said over again.

"Buddy leave mommy alone." Nialls raspy voice said as he took Jax in his arms and went back to sleep. leaving Me and Jax up.

Having Jax up this early was really iratatting. I got from bed and went to the kitchen grabbing grabbing a bottle of apple juice for Jax.

I trailed back to the room. to see Jax slapping Niall.

"da-e" Niall ignored him "DA-E" I giggled at how Jax tried to day daddy.

"What Jax?" Niall gave Jax attention. Jax being Jax smiled and laughed.

"Niall give him to me you go back to sleep."

"No you get some sleep." I grabed Jax and ignored Niall.

I layed Jax by me and gave him the bottle. soon his eyes started to fall and he was fast asleep.

By morning ME and Niall woke up at the same time. We both got out of bed and went to to the kitchen.