Chapter Twenty

We had dinner at our place with Ashton's parents and mine. We were talking and celebrating. We were all excited that Blake will be staying close to us and that he isn't leaving us. We had a night of laughter and fun. When it was time for our parents to leave Dean packed some of his stuff to go back with our parents. He left some stuff here as for when he comes to visit he will have things already set for him. Blake was upset that he was leaving and didn't want him to go. So our parents asked if he was able to stay at their house for tonight. Ashton said that was alright and that it be nice to have a night alone for just me and him. Our moms of course said something about it embarrassing me.

Once they left I headed back to the kitchen to finish the dishes. As I was washing them I felt arms wrap around me which I leaned into. He grabbed my hands and turned me around. He gave me one of his loving smiles which I just melt into.

"I can do the dishes, go rest up Princess," he said then giving me a peck on the lips. I shook my head because I wasn't going to let him do the dishes alone.

"I can do them Ash, I already started. Plus there isn't that much left," I told him while turning back around and I heard him sigh. I heard him mumble 'so stubborn' which caused me to laugh.

He grabbed a dish cloth and started to dry the dishes and quickly put them away. We laughed about stupid things and just enjoyed our time. When we finished the dishes we went into the living room to watch a movie.

"You know that it is our first night together alone just us two in a while?" He said with a smirk on his face and my face went red. He wrapped his arms around me and gave me a kiss.

[ Explicit scene warning skip to where it says 'Explicit scene is over' ]

He held me close and kissed me passionately. He moved to my neck surely leaving love bites. I couldn't help but let out a moan. He moved back to my lips and his hands tugged at the hem of my shirt. I lifted my arms and he lifted up my shirt. He looked down at me and looked like he was admiring me.

"You are so beautiful. I love you so much," he said and I smashed my lips to his

I pulled back and mumbled, "I love you too,"

He brought me back to our room and carefully placed me on my bed. He lifted my shirt off and kissed me once more. I found it unfair that I was the only one getting undressed so I started to tug on his shirt. Hoping that he would understand that I want his shirt off. He understood he pulled his shirt off and stood up to fully undress. I took the opportunity to watch him and look at his abs and his body.

"You like what you see?" He smirked causing me too blush. He finally pulled down his boxers and my eyes widened as I saw how big he was.

"How is that. . . you know. . . going to fit?" I asked him in complete honesty I don't think he will. All I know is that I am going to be in a lot of pain tomorrow.

"Don'y worry, I'll be very careful," he told me and I couldn't do anything but nod.

He gently pulled down my pants and I was left in just my bra and underwear. He stared down at me and he had a smile on his face. I closed my legs and I looked away. I felt shy since even though this is not the first time that anyone has ever seen me like this. I know that I shouldn't feel like this and that he loves me but I can't help it but feel like this.

"You're beautiful my love," he reassured me as he reopened my legs. He leaned down and kissed me on my lips and then slowly moved down to my stomach and then to my hips to my inner thigh. His lips then were on my private area. He licked up and then sucked on my clit which made me fist the sheets and let out a soft moan. I could feel him smile and repeated him self.