-11-

Song: "Let Me Go" by Cassadee Pope 

⚠️Content warning: Small sexual foreplay scene⚠️

**

Heather was hesitant to wear her engagement ring to school on Monday. She had no idea how her friends would react. They all knew what happened between them a week ago. Chandler reassured her that it didn't matter what they thought, but she couldn't help but worry about it on the ride to school. Chandler held her hand while his other hand held the wheel. Heather looked at the way their hands were intertwined. She smiled at the warmth she had missed so much while they were on break. "It was just a break," Chandler had told her. "Don't think of it as a breakup because it wasn't permanent. We're never going to break up."

Chandler stroked her face when they parked on campus. "I love you. I'm so glad you forgave me. I don't deserve it." She didn't respond. She just leaned in and slowly kissed his lips.

"Can we not—can we not talk about this incident?" She asked. "It makes me sad."

"Of course." He ran his thumb over her lips. "I don't want to remember it either. I just want to love you from now on. And I promise there will be nothing but love."

Heather ran her fingers through his hair, staring at him with nothing but love, affection, and relief. She was so glad to have him back. She wrapped her arms around him, pulling him as close as the car would allow them to be. "I love you so much."

Chandler rubbed her back. "I love you more."

"No way." She giggled, kissing his cheek.

"Yes, way," he said playfully. "I don't know if I can be separate from you all day."

"I know." She buried her head into his neck. "We can have sex after school, though. And then we can cuddle all night and watch movies." She traced circles on the back of his neck.

"Heather, don't do this to me, baby." Chandler groaned.

"What?" She played dumb.

"Don't tease me." He sensually rubbed her thigh.

"It won't be just a tease if you don't want it to be." She placed her hands on his belt.

He laughed breathlessly. "In the parking lot? Someone's going to see us."

"No, they won't. Your windows are tinted, aren't they?" She undid his belt. Chandler nodded, swallowing hard. Her hand went to his zipper, and she looked him in the eyes. "Want me to do this?"

"Yeah, go ahead. You've already got me horny." He chuckled. She giggled, biting her lip and unzipping his jeans. She rubbed the hard bulge through his boxers, making him moan. "Fuck yeah, baby." She kissed him, sliding her tongue in his mouth. He started rubbing her through her leggings only because it got him off more. Heather panted in response. She slid his underwear down and began stroking his dick up and down. "Mmm, fuck yes." He threw his head back on the seat. "God, I missed your perfect hands."

"Yeah?" Heather half laughed, half moaned.

"Yes. Oh god, this is perfect."

She went faster and nibbled on his ear. He pressed harder on her clit. Her mouth flew open at the intense sensation. "Chandler—" she gasped out.

He repeatedly kissed her neck and squeezed her breasts as the pleasure within him built and built. Heather kept jerking him off faster, her own pleasure building up as well.

After a couple more minutes, Chandler climaxed, heaving euphoric breaths. The moment he felt satisfied, he took his hand off of Heather. "Babe, I'm so close," she whimpered.