Chapter 3

"Jeon Jungkook?"

"Yes" the brunette could imagine suspense music playing in the background from how intense the atmosphere was at the very moment.

"You already have a partner Mr Jeon," the red hair instructor finally responded leaving the entire audience confused.

"But..." the brunette tried to counter but the instructors already left the arena, he looked around to see the other students interacting with their partners even Jimin had already forgotten about him because he was busy blushing like a teenage girl in front of her crush.

"Mr Jeon, please come with me" Jungkook heard a blue haired male refer to him.

He followed the blue haired male out of the arena down the hallway which he assumed has a lot of doors to different training rooms.

The blue haired male stopped at a door and gestured him to go into the room before walking away.

Jungkook could hear sounds coming from the room like someone punching a sand bag. He gently opened the door to peck inside and was meet with the one person he wished not to come across today. Facing him was the back of the Raven throwing punches at the sand bag.

He sighed looking down at his feet. With the way they departed last night caused a bit of awkwardness between them. Jungkook walked inside and gently closed the door to not startle the boxer that seem to not notice his presence yet.

He finally noticed the training room was a smaller than the arena but a lot more... more.. what would he call it? Maybe more personal. He looked back at the raven and was greatful he had a shirt on today, he could see his muscle flex under the tin layer of the t-shirt that hugged his defined muscle. The raven was wear sweat pants just like the ones from last night but different and he was barefooted just like last night and this sent the Brunette mind back to the night before causing him to gulp.

He really needs to find a way to lighten the awkwardness he is feeling so he can have a peaceful training section and at that a thought came to his head causing him to smile

The best defense is to attack first

"You should probably not stare at people like that, it will creep them out"

It was only at the deep voice that Jungkook realized that the punching sound has stopped. he looked at the source of the voice and was met with almost flawless face of the Raven, his hair was pushed back with a black bandana showing more of his face and no matter how much Jungkook stared at that face he can't seem to find a single flaw.

"Does this mean it doesn't creep you out?" The brunette responded, trying to act like the other's aura does not intimidate him.

The raven however did not respond back, he uncapped a bottle water gulping most of it down. With the brunette watching his Adams apple going up and down as he swallowed.

"Plus nobody asked you to look too good to be real" the brunette muttered under his breath but the raven heard him very clearly

Taehyung picked up a clipboard and a hand tower which he used to dry up the sweat on his forehead before turning his focus back to Jungkook who is already few feet away from him with his both hands in his pants pocket and moved his gaze to his shoes.

"Do you plan to train in those boots?"

"Yes?" The younger answered not sure if he is not supposed to.

The raven looked back into the clipboard "Jeon Jungkook, Age 16, good in close combat. No record about your shooting skills?" He read out looking back at the brunette