Chapter 30

It's been a week since the whole incident happened, the news carried how the park empire came down over night and because there was no legitimate survivors the case was easily closed.

Everything has gone back to normal Jungkook had returned to the office, it was a little bit hard to get every thing together after the long departure. He was always buried in work morning and night. The same was with Taehyung causing both of them to not really have anytime for each other.

Jungkook was currently in his office after another long hours of meetings after meetings, he was going through some papers he needed to sigh before leaving the office when his phone ding. It was a text from Taehyung.

Hubby🐯

Let's have dinner out tonight.

He smiled at his husband's cuteness, he rested his head on his seat headrest and picked up the phone to respond back, documents long forgotten.

Is it a date?
√√

Hubby🐯
A candle light dinner at the most exotic restaurant in Seoul could be classify as I date I think?

So unromantic, you would have just said you missed me so much and wanted to have a beautiful evening with your beautiful husband :(
√√

Hubby 🐯
That's exactly what I said baby.

So I will pick you up in an hour?

I still have a lot of work to do in the office
√√

Hubby 🐯
I will be there in an hour.

Yah!
√√

I can't leave this work undone
√√

Baby?
√√

Jungkook groaned at his stubborn husband's tactic. He needed more than an hour to finish up but it seems that is his only personal problem. He smiled as he resumed back to his work, the idea of having a date with taehyung is always so nice and it's been like forever since they last had one about 9months ago and to think it will be their second anniversary in few days.

He has been cracking his head on an anniversary gift for days now he can't seem to decide yet. Just as he was finally approving and sighing the papers his phone rang. He first check the wall clock if it was already an hour before picking up.

"Kook?"

"Hey hyung. How are you doing and how is the wedding preparation coming through"

"It's hella stressful, how did you manage" Jimin cried into the phone.

"I had only family and friends at my wedding but you want to invite all the people of high class and make the front page of every magazine and news headlines for your own wedding" Jungkook responded with a roll of his eyes.

"Oh please, what is a wedding without telling the world about it"

"Then stop complaining" Jungkook chulcked at his whining best friend. "That been said did you get my text yesterday? I still can't decide"

"I suggest you get a house in a country he likes"

"He already has property in every country we can name" Jungkook replied boredly

"A new sport car, we know he lives for crazy fast cars" Jimin suggested yet again

"He has over four garage of cars, WTF!"

"A private jet?"

"He already has two of those" Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"What do you want me to suggest, how do you expect to top buying someone a company worth billions of dollars as a wedding gift like it was a toy he picked up in a shop! Just fucking present your self as a living sacrifice for him to do with what he fucking wants"

"He has had more than enough of me" Jungkook added teasely just to irritate his best friend more.

"You know what? fuck off! Better prepare something worthy of your husband's name for my wedding because I don't know what you both are using all your billions to do"

"Your husband is also a billionaire plus you gave me a box of lingering and toys on my wedding day, don't expect anything more you greedy dork"

"I dare you!" Jungkook heard Jimin threatening from the other side causing him to laugh out loud.  Talking of his gift for Jimin which he had already prepared since the invitation of the wedding came out two days ago. That wouldn't be a bad idea for an anniversary gift for his husband and him moreover they needed it now more than anything else.

He called his secretary in and instructed her that he would be leaving for a few days and after this documents she should postpone every other things till he comes back. He picked up his phone and texted his husband.

What about we skip dinner tonight and fly to Hawaii tomorrow for a seven days second honeymoon, just the two of us, no work, no families were we can have fun like normal couples.  What do you think?
√√

He stared at the messaged bitting his lips impatiently, he could see that taehyung had read the message but he wasn't responding. Was it a wrong timing? Right? Taehyung is hella busy now after everything that happened this past week and dealing with alot of office work. Why would a trip for a second honeymoon be appropriate at this time. Jungkook mentally smacked his head for not thinking far first. He was just about to state that Taehyung should forget about it when he saw the older typing and he crossed his fingers awaiting the response.

Hubby 🐯

Which of the jet do you want to use?

Jungkook beamed at the responses smiling from ear to ear.

Don't worry, I will make all the arrangements
√√

He dialed a number of the arrange with the pilot of their jet to be ready to fly tomorrow and other couple of calls to the arrange their vacation. They would be back just in time for Jimin and Yoongi's wedding.

___________________________

Second honeymoon coming up!

~taekook_mama~

977 words