Chapter 13 (M)

Warning:

This chapter will contain mature content/smut. Kindly skip to the last (***) part if you are not comfortable with such content.

Please enjoy if you are comfortable.

~

8 months ago...

The day of Jungkook's kidnap (15 months after marriage)

"T-tae" Jungkook moaned fingers in the blond hair of his husband who had his face in the crook of the jungkook's neck softly sucking and biting at the skin creating hickeys of different shades and sizes as they moved in sync with their connected hips.

Lazy morning sex will always be the couples favorite. The lazy movement of Taehyung's hips as he gives the slow but hard thrust with the younger's legs tightly wrapped around his waist. Their bodies cuddled together as they fucked under the duvet.

Jungkook tugged at Taehyung's hair as every thrust hits right at his sweet spot causing a groan from the older.

"Ahhh-hh" Jungkook moaned again pulling the older from his neck to smash their lips together, morning breath long forgotten. The kiss was sloppy and with the way Jungkook's moans became more high pitched and frequent in between the kiss, his back ached and legs tighten around the older's waist. Taehyung knew he was close.

Taehyung untangled the legs around his waist placing one of it on his shoulders and keeping it in place to thrust at a better angle.

"Oh..fuck! R-right there T-tae" Jungkook moaned causing the older to smirk, he increased the pace of his thrust causing the younger to become more vocal.

Taehyung groaned when he felt the younger's wall contracts around his cock restricting his movement a little but he continued thrusting but the contraction was too much making him weak to the bones from the pleasure.

"T-Tae! I'm Close...." Jungkook struggled to say in-between moans.

The older approved him to come by smashing their lips together because he was close too.

They both reached their climate together with the younger's loud moan which was swallowed perfectly by taehyung.

Taehyung collapsed on the younger who wrapped his arms around him. They both stayed like that trying to regain their breath.

After a couple minutes Taehyung pulled himself up resting on his elbow as he stare at his husband who looked fucked out smiling at him shyly.

He connected their lips together but this time it was not rushed or heated. It was that kiss that exchanged their love and unspoken feelings.

"I love you baby" Taehyung said in-between the kiss turning his head slightly to deepen the kiss causing the younger to smile into the kiss which turned into a giggle bringing an end to the kiss.

The older looked at him fondly and started pecking all over his face causing the younger to laugh more but it was all cut short when Taehyung moved a little causing Jungkook to moan.

Jungkook immediately looked at his lower half seeing that they were still connected and gave Taehyung a questioning look.

They exchanged a look causing Jungkook to panic a little

"No No! I will be late"

"Come on baby, we will be quick this time" Taehyung said smiling at the younger who was already reacting to his movement as he starts to move his hips in a slow and sensual movement.