Chapter 4

~boys with luv~

All the Brunet could hear were his loud breaths and heartbeats

All the Brunet could hear were his loud breaths and heartbeats. Jungkook closed his eyes and took a deep breath trying to slow down his heartbeats. He opened them again and was met with darkest. His training today was to be done with blindfolds.

"Your heart keep breathing like that and you would be the most obvious target in the room".

He could hear the older's voice a little distant from him, he tried again to calm his nerves.

"With your eyes closed, your other senses should be amplified, listen to every sound, every ounce of wind and you would even notice a shift in a sudden flash of light". He heard the older's voice again

With his both arms raised into a fist in front of him. Jungkook tried to detect where the voice was coming from. He turned to his left and felt a gosh of wind behind his back and sharply turned to the source. He could have sworn that was taehyung just now.

"It's okay for your heart to beat that fast but your opponent must never know you are nervous or scared".

Jungkook felt the back of his knee been kick and he landed on the hard floor with a grunt "Ahh.."

"Get up, damnit!" The older growled

"Staying on the floor like that leaves you very vulnerable" the older continued watching the younger manage to get himself off the ground.

Jungkook straigthen his back and inhaled deeply trying to calm his nerves again, he was already getting frustrated as he has not made any progress in hours today. He bent his knee to get a firm stand with his both hands raised forward in a fist, Paying close attention to his surrounding. he might be blindfolded but like the raven said his other senses have been amplified, he also remembered also have a clear head and think in the suitation, use every information and knowledge to an advantage

With this he relaxed his muscles and listened closed and caught the crack of the floor and almost turned to the sound but stopped to avoid alerting taehyung he could hear him. Standing at alert waiting to get a chance to atleast block an attack, he caught the older's scent of villa and a hint of mint, the brunet smirked to himself know the older always avoid perfumes during training hours for this exact purpose.

He could feel the temperature by his right has increased very slightly but didn't hear a sound

how could he move like that without a tiny sound not even his breath could be heard Jungkook thought to himself

The younger focused on using his scent instead and at the very last minute sharply moved back swinging his hands and caught the raven's fist that's was meant to hit his head. But before he could register his victory and celebrate the hand he was holdings swiftly turned pulling his arm along, before he could comprehend anything he felt a harsh push forward only to be harshly pulled back almost instantly into a hard surface which he recognized in a second to be Taehyung chest.