Chapter 27

Taehyung was currently on the second floor pulling an unconscious Bogum with him because the dumb head tried to attack him again so he just knocked him out.

He had picked up a bigger handgun as he kept shooting his way through. When he got to one of the security big automatic door that leads to first floor it opened on its own causing him to smirk.

'Bambam'

He froze immediately he got to the first floor, there were tens of men aiming at him at once like they have been waiting.

He pulled bogum up to shield himself ready to open fire but this was almost mission impossible because there were too many and he was almost out of bullets.

He heard a gunshot and thought one of the men just shot his shield but was surprised to see one of them down and the others scattering around to look for a shield as several shot were sent to them aiming directly for their forehead.

A sniper

He opened his own fire but the men in front for him where still much and he doesn't want any harm to come to his shield just yet and that's when he heard the crash into the building, like into the mansion causing everyone's attention to the vehicle that just drove into the ground floor.

The roof of the vehicle opened and a machine gun was opened against  them and hundreds of bullets scattering around as his baby rained hell on the people on the ground floor.

It's crazy how the sight was so fucking sexy to Taehyung.

He too opened fire and took the other way to go downstairs, he kept dragging the unconscious body with him as he dodges bullets and shooting his way through the plenty of men, like where the hell are they coming from.

Before he got to the ground floor, Jungkook was already out of the vehicle with two shotguns  shooting his way through to him.

Jungkook kept shooting as he looked around for taehyung and just then a bullet passed by his vision to someone behind him.

"Never look away from a battle field baby" he heard the deep honey dripping voice coming from his side

There he is

He saw Taehyung walking towards him, looking sparkling clean like he did not just kill uncountable men on his way from the third floor with a gun in his right hand and dead body? been dragged with his left hand.

He looked closer and saw it was bogum that was been dragged and definitely not dead. He saw red at the sight.

Taehyung shot someone that was aiming at Jungkook and a bullet shot another close to them.

"We need to go before more men comes" taehyung hurriedly pulled the unconscious Bogum into the truck of the Jeep and Jungkook passed him the keys of the vehicle and he took the wheel.

Taehyung drove straight out of the mansion and sighed out in relief, he wasn't sure he would leave that place without a scratch.

"We are out, bring the existence of that place to dust!" Taehyung heard Jungkook command into the phone. He could see his baby was furious but he was not sure why.

"Lucas stay around and make sure no one leaves the building!" he concluded into another phone call before dropping the call.

Jungkook threw the phone behind the car and started removing his glove with so much aggression.

"Hey, are okay? Did you get hurt?" Taehyung asked worried as he stole a glance at Jungkook before facing the road again.

Jungkook kept quiet and concentrated at looking out the window, he was so mad.

Taehyung kept driving deciding to give him space till they get to a stop. He looked through his rare mirror and saw a car was chasing after them. He accelerated his car but the sport car only drove faster. He kept looking at the rear mirror and saw the figure in the car was familiar. When he looked closer he saw it was the intruder from the other night.

He swiftly turned his vehicle facing the others car who had matched his brakes hard at the unexpected stop.

Taehyung picked up one of the guns and checked the bullet and Jungkook did the same thing.

"No! you stay in the car" he told Jungkook

Jungkook gave in a glare and Climbed to the back of the vehicle and opened the roof arming himself with the machine gun. Taehyung sighed and came down from the car.

Just as Jungkook was going to open fire at the beautiful black Farri a jaguar sport car came in between the two vehicles and hoseok Ran out.

"Please, don't shoot!" He yelled out in panic.

The other guy in the Farri came down pointing his gun at Jungkook before asking"what are you doing here Jhope?"

"Drop your fucking gun yeonjun!" Hobi yelled back at him.

Jungkook tinted his head staring at the two with a blank face like a psychopath ready to open the fire on both of them when Taehyung stopped him.

"Kook, let them be" Jungkook rolled his eyes and went back into the car. Taehyung will always be super protective of his stupid best friend.

Taehyung walked towards hoseok pointing the gun straight at his head, Hoseok smiled sadly at him and opened his hands ready to embrace his fate. He had hurt the love of his life beyond any forgiveness.

He heard a gun shot and shut his eyes tightly waiting for the pain and feeling of death to embrace him maybe it will artone for his sin in this life.

"Leave! And never show yourself to me again" he heard the deep voice of his best friend say and opened his eyes. Right? He never felt the pain and immediately looked behind him and saw yeonjun holding his right hand in pain. He must have tried to shoot taehyung as he was pointing a gun at him and Taehyung shot the gun out of his hand.

So he remembers

"Take your brother with you out of the country, I might not be able to kill you myself but I can't say the same for kook when he finds out what you have done"

Taehyung said before walking away from them climbing back into his car.

__________________
__________________

Best friends are my favorite. Mine is a total crack head :(

Don't forget to leave a vote and comments.

~taekook_mama~

1081 words