Chapter 19

Jungkook was sitting on the bathroom counter with taehyung in-between his legs as they both dried their hair with a towel.

Taehyung looked at the right side of the younger's neck and smirked at the mark he made, Jungkook noticed the look and immediately turned around to check his neck in the mirror and flared up.

"What the hell Tae!"

"What?" Taehyung asked back unamused.

"Are you a fucking leach? See the size of that thing" Jungkook asked still staring at the hideously looking hickey.

"Hickey is a mark of ownership baby, so people know you belong to me" taehyung smiled but the smile fell when he saw jungkook's annoyed face staring back at him.

"You call this hideous scar looking mark a hickey? And why the fuck do people need proof that I belong to you when I literally have your last name"

Taehyung rolled his eyes at his husband tactics like he did not enjoy it while expose more of his neck during the process.

They finished drying their hair and helped each other to apply moisturizer on their skin when Jungkook asked again.

"Baby what about the Relocation thing?"

"Don't worry baby, I already made a few calls. My penthouse downtown is been prepared right now so we will have to pick up a few things to leave soon. They will stock the house because we would not be having maid to avoid any security bridge. No one knows that I owe this place except me"

"No maid?! You know I can't cook, how are we going to eat?" Jungkook asked worried.

"You said it yourself that the maid might be suspects we can't take any chances and don't worry I will feed you well"

Jungkook sighed and that when his mind click. He quickly check the drawer and picked out a plastic bag with a gun inside and handed over to Taehyung.

"Huh, what is this?" Taehyung asked confused as to why the younger was giving him a gun in a plastic bag and it's not even his type of handgun.

"The intruder from earlier dropped this before you came into the room" Jungkook informed. Taehyung looked at him surprised and then confused.

"Why did you not mention it earlier when I asked you? The tracking team would have taken it with them for testing"

"Like you said we shouldn't trust anyone and if really there is someone leaking information or erasing data then we need to keep the information to our self till we find the culprit"

Taehyung kissed the younger's forehead "You are so smart baby" and quickly went to their room to pick up his phone.

He came back to the bathroom and picked up the plastic bag and brought out the gun and quickly scanned it, then took some clear snaps, videos and sent to someone.

"Babe, what are doing?"

"Sending this to a trusted ally to get information as soon as possible" taehyung said still concentrated on his phone.

"You know that can wait right?" Jungkook said feeling a little bit sad, taehyung knows he craves attention like crazy after sex.

Taehyung finished what he was doing and returned back in between Jungkook legs and Kissed his lips.

"It actually couldn't wait, we might have succeeded in fooling the spy but once the intruder knows we still have his gun then they will know we are on to them and panic which won't be good" Taehyung explained knowing fully well how his baby must have felt neglected.