Chapter 32

The trip was to last for just seven days and they have been indoor eating each other up for the past three days.

Taehyung finally agreed to go to the amusement park with Jungkook for a little fun with the assurance that no one would really recognize him here. They both wore shorts and flower shirts to blend with the people and left the house after putting on face hats.

They were dropped off by their driver and walked into the park. Jungkook was so excited going from one ride to the other while the older skipped out on all the rides. He isn't a height person and is not planning to embarrass himself in public.

Jungkook finally joined him after four rides, he was smiling so brightly. Taehyung was happy to see him so happy and excited.

"Want to eat something baby" he asked the brunet who nodded frantically causing the raven to chulck at his cuteness.

They got to a food stand and was offered some Manapua samples which Taehyung collected and handed one to the brunet. Jungkook took a bit and immediately moaned at the taste, it had pork fillings.

"I would have invited you back then if I knew you would love them"

The couple turned to the new voice directed at them and Jungkook widen his eyes in surprise at the person  "Sam?!" He exclaimed in excited and hugged the new person.

"It's been so long" he added after pulling away from the hug.

"Yes it has" Sam responded with a bright smile still holding the brunet hand.

Taehyung looked away at the interaction not pleased by the too much contact but looked back at his husband when he spoke again to him.

"Baby, meet my friend Samuel from New York, we were in the same department back at the University" Jungkook introduced.

Taehyung looked at their hands that was still connected causing the younger to pull back his hands just noticing they were still connect and hugged his husband's arms.

"Sam, this my husband Taehyung" he continued the introduction.

Sam who has been looking at the older because he looked very familiar widened his eyes at the confirmation.

"You are married? And to KIM TAEHYUNG?" The other exclaimed really shocked at the news.

"Yes, we got married two years ago. Actually on our second honeymoon here" he answered proudly

"You got married two years ago and I did not know, no one from the department told me anything" Sam asked feeling betrayed

"It's was a private celebration, sorry" Jungkook apologized which Sam totally understood because the reputation of the Kims would not permit an open celebration.

"It's an honor to meet you in person Mr Kim." He outstretched his hand to greet Taehyung  who has not said anything since the new person arrived reluctantly returned the hand shake not to seem rude.

They sat down and ordered some more of what they just had as the two friends chatted away catching up on old times while Taehyung used the opportunity to scroll through his email. After half an hour they were out to see the arcade games with Sam still tagging along which Taehyung did not really appreciate.

Jungkook came to a stop at this targets that you shoot at moving objects to win a price. He excited made taehyung get tickets. When they got there, the saw the long lines of people and Jungkook still excitedly join the line and it got to their turn after some long minutes.

"You know we can just buy you the whole shop if you want" Taehyung stated looking bored at the too easy game.

"There is no fun in that" Jungkook whined to his husband. Sam offered to help him win the price which Jungkook agreed and watched closely cheering him on as he won a little plushie for him after four tries.

Taehyung rolled his eyes at the proud smirk on Sam's face and put his phone in his pocket. "Let me give it a try" he said

Jungkook was shocked at Taehyung been interested in this kind of things all of a sudden but smiled at him.

Taehyung collected the long gun and gave the last ticket to the shop owner and watched closely at the moving targets. He has been watching them play and noticed the exact ones that has been manipulated to appeared irregular to avoid it from been hit. Scam.

He raised the gun and within 10 minutes he had shot down almost half the plushie in the store causing a scene already as everybody around was watching in awe and some already have their phones out to video the event. The shop owner was lost at words but had to stop taehyung from playing any further.

Taehyung looked up at his husband who had his jaw dropped and staring at him like he just won the world. He chulcked at his baby's expression causing Jungkook to snapped out of it and jump into his arms and connected their lips. They kissed totally ignoring the cheering crowd and filming phones.

Jungkook was the first to pull away blushing at the cheering crowd. He looked at all the Plushie won and stared back at his husband.

"How are we going to carry all of them"

"Just pick your favorite and offer the rest to the crowd" Taehyung answered looking at the kids among the staring crowd.

"And we have to leave soon, it's no longer safe to be out in the open".

Sam that has just been staring at the couple completely shocked at their public display of affection helped Jungkook share the plushie to everyone around

"He is really lucky to have you kook" he stated is thought remembering how Jungkook was the most wanted guy back in school, by both gender.

Jungkook looked at taehyung who had his phone pulled out again and then at Sam with a smile "I'm the lucky one to have him"

The friends waved themselves good bye and the couple left the shop with a human size tiger plushie but not without Taehyung dropping a few dollar notes for the shop owner to cover for all the toys he won.

"Hope you had fun baby?" He asked Jungkook as they walked out of the busy arcade.

"It was really fun" Jungkook replied bouncing on the heel of his feet like a kid that visited an amusement park for the first time.

__________________
__________________

I planned this for their first honey moon, glad it still worked out here.

Hope y'all still remember where this honey moon is taking place?

I believe I have made up for the delayed updates :(

And we are almost at 10k reads!!!

Funny I just hit 69 followers :( hehehehehehehe

~taekook_mama~

1079 words