Chapter 31

It was very early the next morning Taehyung had dragged Jungkook out of the mansion into one of their jeeps saying they had to go somewhere.

"I thought the flight was at 5pm it is barely dawn now" Jungkook grumbled as he sat on the passengers seat still half asleep.

"Yes it is, there is somewhere I wanted to bring you before we leave. You can just continue your nap it's going to be a long ride" Taehyung confirmed as he seated himself at the driver's seat before starting the vehicle. Jungkook only nodded and went back to sleep, it was still too early for him to be awake.

Taehyung pulled a blanked over him and started driving.

It after several hours when the sun had already risen that Jungkook fully woke up after going in and out of sleep.

"Where exactly are we going?" He asked taehyung who was still driving.

"You would see" the older answered still looking ahead after handing the younger a bottle of water. Jungkook looked at the road and saw that they were out of the city, they were more around the country side. He looked around to see if he could recognize where there were but it all seem  unfamiliar to him.

"How long have you been driving?" He asked again as he uncapped the  bottle water to wet his dry throat.

"Five hours"

"What?!" Jungkook asked not sure which was more shocking is it at the fact that he had been sleeping for the past five hours or Taehyung has been driving for the past five hour without rest or the fact that he doesn't have an idea of where they were going.

Taehyung just chulcked at him as he slowed down into a path that was like a farm road. Jungkook looked at the place that seem kind of familiar, just as he was cracking his brain at where they were. Their vehicle pulled over in front of a small house and every thing clicked

Mrs Aera

How in hell was Taehyung able to locate this place, just as he was about to bombard the older with questions the front door of the house opened and the lady walked out to maybe confirm who the visitors were.

Jungkook hopped out of the car and ran to embrace the lady that saved his life nine months ago.

"Jungkook? Omoh!" Mrs Aera exclaimed in joy as she returned the younger's hug. She was so happy to see Jungkook looking so well and healthy.

"How have you been my child" She asked after they pulled away from the hug.

"I have been very well" Jungkook responded giving his toothy gin. "You look younger and prettier than the last time I saw you" he added

"Don't flatter an old woman" she said blushing at the younger's compliments. She was really happy the younger remembered her again, you see been a widow and alone with no kids and barely any visitors is very difficult.

Taehyung had come down from the vehicle already and walked towards them after instructing the security that came with them to stay in plain sight.

"Ah, let me introduce you to someone" Jungkook beamed as he pulled Taehyung closer for the woman to see him properly.

"Omoh, this must be Taehyung your husband. He looks even more handsome in person than on television" the woman stated excitedly causing Taehyung to smile at the sudden compliment.

"I'm very happy to finally meet you in person Mrs Aera. I apologize for not coming to see you earlier, things got a little too busy. I hope you can accept us into your home" Taehyung stated causing Jungkook to roll his eyes at his formality but smiled at him been such a gentleman