•04•

Alice

Alice. I'm alright. Until I'm alone... and lately that's all the time. Jacob's gone. He's hunting Victoria; Charlie's hunting Jacob, and you're gone and so is Edward. And there's just nothing now. Nora's here, but she's been through so much I don't want to burden her, I can't.

I realize where I have to go, what I have to do to see him again.

Nora's bloodshot eyes stared at the screen in confusion as she read the unsent email over and over. Once again she found herself alone. Her father had left this morning with Harry and a great number of volunteers, going to hunt the supposed wolves that terrorised Forks and La push. Unfortunately she had absolutely no idea where Bella was.

Questions swarmed in her mind as she read the email for the tenth time. It made absolutely no sense to her and she wondered if she was missing something or just being a total ditz. Who was Victoria and why was Jacob hunting her like some weirdo? And why was her dad supposedly hunting Jacob? A headache pulsed at the front of her head, brought on by her lack of sleep last night and the puzzling email.

Her sleepless night was the result of some concerning dreams about those three faceless men, surrounding her, circling her like hungry wolves and whispering senseless promises into her ear.

It was horrifying, because she had no idea what it meant. Her other dreams were normal and mostly not of anything, really. These dreams, with these men, they only seemed to happen when she would have nightmares about the...incident. Like they were trying to chase her trauma away-scare away the monster.

Thankfully she'd woken in the early hours of the morning, scared but filled with an odd sense of longing that made her feel hollow. Sleep had evaded her for the rest of the night; she found she was too afraid of dreaming that same dream and not being able to wake up.

She had been disgruntled when her dad's yell of goodbye to both her and Bella had made her headache that much more painful; she couldn't bring herself to respond, mind consumed with what the dream could have meant and why she kept seeing these men.

Hours passed as she sat and obsessed, she was only snapped out of it when she realised she hadn't heard Bella move at all. Quickly she pulled on some black jeans, a white lace vest that peaked out the bottom of her forest green long sleeve top, and her paint splattered black zip up hoodie and went to check on her sister.