•32•

Warning: Sexual content

"Elenora

"Elenora. Enough of this now. You need to talk to me."

No response. Just what he had expected. It looked like further measures were in order. Aro hated to be rude or unkind to her, he almost couldn't do it...but that was the only solution to this awful predicament she'd put him in. He needed to hear her speak, to have her near him. He'd do anything for that.

"Preziosa. If you would please defer from being so childish for five minutes, then I–"

"Childish?!" Nora zeroed in on the cruel, infuriating word and finally exploded, spinning around to storm towards Aro.

Ah, how quick she was to be overcome with rage. It was what he had been counting on.

Nora never failed to astound him with the pure magnificence of the fire inside her, fire that contested to be greater than Caius's in it's brilliance once she was turned and made immortal. It was something he couldn't wait to see.

Aro was pushing his luck with her though, that was glaringly apparent. Already he had irked her by persistently standing behind her, heckling her with non–stop failed efforts to persuade her leniency.

Half an hour later, and finally he had something to show for his annoying dedication, which is the only reason Aro allowed himself to feel victorious. She was talking to him now after all. Hadn't that meant he had won their little game?

Nora was rage filled as she approached him like an ireful Goddess, but it was better than the silent treatment. It was not something he wanted to experience again, not from her. Never from her.

Not after last time.

Nora stood toe to toe with him and jabbed her finger rudely into his rock hard chest, taking no notice of the pain she received for doing it or the way his eyes were practically sparkling with enjoyment as she mouthed off at him. Could he be anymore Masochistic?

"You are the childish one Aro! For a vampire over three thousand years old you are astonishingly immature. Your emotional intellect for understanding and being empathetic with others rivals that of a three year old!" She seethed, just verging on yelling, but Aro nearly made her hit the roof when he chuckled in a self satisfied way.