CHAPTER 10

Y/N'S POV~

My phone started to vibrate and I saw it was a call from one on my mafia friends Kai.

I answered and said

y/n: Hello.

Kai: Hey y/n, Did I wake you up?

y/n: No not at all

Kai: how are you?

y/n:Oh I'm good. Wbu

Kai: I know your not good y/n. Kyung has been kidnaped right?

y/n: How do you know that Kyung is Kidnaped?

Kai: I know where she is. I can help you get to her. Please let me help you. Just tell me where to meet.

y/n: I'll text you.

Kai: Sure Sister.

He hung up and I looked at tae he was totally blank I got up and pulled tae down stairs

"Slow down y/n we might fall on our faces." Tae said while I was pulling him down.

We found everyone sitting in the hall and noticed that Jungkook and Jimin had also arrived with food. I made Tae sit on the empty place besides Jungkook and I sat besides Yoongi.

"Ok so my friend Kai called me and told me that he knows where Kyung is and he wants to meet up tomorrow to tell the information. So should what should I say?" I ask to the others. yoongi took the phone from my hand and looked at the number.

"No one other than the 7 of us and those 2 guys know about Kyung so this friend of your can be one if the group members." Jungkook said.

"If thats the case we need his information before making any move." Jimin said

"Found him." Yoongi says as he types something on his laptop while JK and Jimin was talking.

We all see the information and we find that he is one of the EXO members.

"Is it safe for her to go alone? What if she's their next target?" Jin asks in panic and everyone becomes worried and look at me.

"We all can be around the place inside and out side the place. Btw where are you going?" Namjoon says and asks me as I reply

"I haven't thought of one."

"You can go to the cafe across the street of the 2nd HQ." Jimin suggested.

"Yeah that sounds good and a bit safe." said Namjoon.

"Cool so i'll text him the address." I said as yoongi handed me my phone.

" I said as yoongi handed me my phone