CHAPTER 21

Let's kick his ass......

JIMIN'S POV~
It was finally evening and everything was going as planned. Everyone was ready with their things and weapons. Group 1 was at the party with Mister Son and Uncle and the rest of them were halfway to where Kyung was.

JUNGKOOK'S POV~
We were in three cars one was ours, one was technical and the last was the backup car. The backup car stopped before the entrance of the territory and our car stopped a bit ahead and took the journey by walking.

We reached the main site entrance where a few guards were roaming around the place on turns. We didn't have our sniper this time but our mister never missed a shot made the work easy for all of us so it wasn't very difficult to go inside the mansion. We walked and followed Yoongi's orders who was giving us directions from his microphones.

"Stop, you will see a huge photo frame which is handling on your right," Yoongi said

"This room is filled with huge frames," Y/n replied

"The one frame beside Hoseok, Push it." yoongi ordered

Hoseok looked at the frame beside him and slowly pushed it to not make any noise. The door opened and there was a staircase which went down.

JIMINS POV~
Namjoon and i looked around and everything was ready and some people started to come for the birthday party as well. I walked up to invite the guests with a warm smile. Everyone who was invited had reached the venue and it was time for Mister Son Heung-min and Mister Son Seo-Joon to arrive in no time there was Mister Son Heung Min arrived at the venue and gave me a look and i knew what i was about. I looked over to Jin as he escorted him to the set with a little conversation.
Namjoon walked up to me and informed me that they had reached the site. I gave him a nod and went to the entrance again.
While i was checking the guest list. Mister Son Seo-Joon comes with his car and men.
As he got out of the car everyone there clapped and firecrackers were busting up in the sky. He walked in laughing and smiling
"Oh my god!!! thank you so much everyone."  he went in and started talking to the guests as the food was to be served.
Y/n POV~
We walked down the stairs as quietly as we could but then we noticed......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

TO BE CONTINUED

this is you're author
a very curious ending isn't it.
Wait up to see the next chapter getting more interesting😉.
did you guys checked out jungkook new dance?

https://weverse.io/bts/artist/4-133151157
check this outtttt💜💜