CHAPTER 19

After I got out from freshening up, I saw Yoongi leaving the room

"Yoongi wait!" I said

He turned back and looked at me

"Oh I thought you'll take time so was leaving."

"No No tell me what's up?" I asked

"So um I've got to know something bad about Khung but don't worry she's fine at this point." He said

"What do you mean Yoongi?" I asked him totally blank

"Well..um I could hack Khung's phone so this is what I found in her messages." He said showing me his laptop with was with him.

i saw on the laptop and couldn't believe that it was Khung who messaged

MESSAGES ON HER PHONE~

KHUNG (9:30pm) : Please don't force me to do this. I can't do it anymore."

DADDY (9:35pm) : Babygirl you can't leave daddy like that. When daddy is inside you like it so much that you can't stop moaning.

KHUNG (9:35pm) : I don't want to do this anymore.

DADDY (9:35pm) : Come to my room RIGHT NOW BABY. Let me show you DADDYS POWERS.

KHUNG (9:36pm) : UNCLE please don't do this I beg you

DADDY (9:36pm) : I am your DADDY. YOU BETTER SHOW UP IN MY ROOM.

KHUNG (9:36pm) : okay

End.

"whats above these chats," I asked

"I don't know they were deleted.." he replies

"it clearly means that he fucked KHUNG against her will. But she was too scared to tell that to anyone." Yoongi continued.

"She could tell me. I am such a bad friend," I said sadly

Yoongi put his hand on my shoulder and said, "None of this is your fault especially this cause it was her choice to not tell you."

He gave a small smile and continued "Well tell this to everyone tomorrow first thing in the morning, don't think about anything, and go to sleep."

"Yeah," i replied with a straight smile

In the morning
JUNGKOOK'S POV~
I woke up early in the morning, freshing up and walked to get some breakfast and then go over to the office. I was walking and saw yoongi hung coming out of his room he walked towards me ans gave me a small smile and then made a very serious face and said "Jungkook we need to talk about something with everyone."
"okay let's have breakfast and meet in the meeting room with everyone, sounds good?" i replied.
he nodded with a small smile and walked back int his room with messy hair. (yoongi hung is very cute but also very dangerous....)
I walked towards the cafeteria, as i reached the cafeteria of the HQ, i went up and ordered two drinks one for me caramel frappuccinos and the other one for Y/n a chocolate chip frappuccino.
As i was waiting for my order i noticed Son Seo Joon storming inside the building with two of his men with him.
"Sir?" someone called and i turned to see..........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To be continued

Hello everyone this is you're author
Want to apologise for making you guys wait for soo long. But no more waiting from now on ❤️✨
You'll finally know how this story ends by me constantly updating them for you.
So buckle up and you'll have fun all way longgggg.
✨🌸

SOME HOTTS FOR YOU GUYSSSS