Chapter 2

Jungkook sitting on the couch inside his office room. All the things still remain the same. The office, the table, and everything still the same. Inlcuding his feelings. Even though it's freaking 3 Years. Her office room still empty, without any new workers as his secretary for 3 years. He didn't replace anyone on her place. Inside his heart or inside his office. No one can replace her.

A tears rolling down on his cheeks again when thinking about her. He quickly wipe it with his palm and sniffing a little before clearing his throat, wanted to remove all the sadness.

His heart really really holding a big missing feelings towards her. He fucking miss her. For 3 years... it's already freaking hurt staying like this and he really don't want to continue another years like this too.

His life being really messy for the first one year when she leave him, but at the second year, his hyungs convince, giving too much support and even promise to find tzuyu again only to make he become his old self. But.. he know, what his hyungs promise doesn't mean he really get it. Look, it's already 3 years but his hyungs and he, himself didn't know where she is. There is no news from her unnies too even though jin always bumping into nayeon. Bump because of company and works. They still being cold toward each other, didn't even talk nor glancing.

Yes, the truth still untold.

it's hurting jin, jimin and jungkook.

"Jeon Jungkook~" The door suddenly swung open, revealing taehyung who was walking towards him with his excited face but when seeing jungkook's face. Taehyung's smile immediately faded and he sighing deeply.

He knew what jungkook was think about. That's why the boys don't want to leave him alone like this because he will keep thinking about tzuyu and getting anxiety when remembering everything about her. Yes, he sometimes getting a really bad anxiety disorder and also panic attack because he keep thinking about tzuyu.

"Jungkook.. don't be like this.." Taehyung said and tapping his shoulder before take a sit beside him. Jungkook look up and just blankly stare onto taehyung's face.

"Alright! Like this! I heard Jin hyung want to bring us to the night market! Tomorrow! Remember that!" Taehyung said and actually he's lying. Jin never told that. But yeah, taehyung tell jungkook like this because he want to remove all jungkook's worriness, anxiety and don't want he keep thinking about tzuyu. It's dangerous for his health.

of course, taehyung will told the boys to come with them too and having fun together. They must be understand about this because all of them actually always search for any ideas to make jungkook surrounded with many peoples, getting more fun and enjoy himself.

but...

guess what?

When he went there with his hyungs,

He will stay silent, didn't enjoy himself and always search for a reason as he don't want to go. One of the reason he will said is..

"Hyung, im tired"

That's it. But his hyungs still dragging him to going there with them. Jungkook just live like that for 3 years with his mind and heart beating for her.