Chapter 15

Today is the second day for jin and nayeon going out together just like what they promise. Jin actually really want to tell the truth to nayeon. But.. will she accept and believe it?

its already 9:00 PM as they actually going back from taking a dinner. Nayeon asking him to send her straight to her house but jin secretly droving away.

"Where do you want to go Kim seokjin?!" She ask while glaring deeply onto his face. He glancing to her and give a tint smile before continue droving makes she in annoyed.

"Tell me! Or elsee—-"

"Somewhere." He answer make she furrowed her eyebrows. She sigh deeply and just follow the flow. After for a while, they already arrived at the empty road but really really beautiful night scenery. The river beside the road full with light.. really beautiful.

"Let's go." Jin said and get out from the car, walking to the bench that place facing the river. Nayeon slowly walk towards him, taking a seat beside him.

"So what?" She still ask in her cold tone voices.

Jin look at her and chuckled a little while shooking his head.

"Still cold huh?! Such a stubborn girl." Jin mockingly said makes nayeon glaring to him again and hitting his arm.

"You!!!" She hit and he block his arm with his other hand.

"Arghh stop! Its hurt! Okay okay im sorry!"

She stop hitting him, rolling her eyes and look to the front. He still smiling and look to the front too, enjoying the beautiful night scenery.

"Nayeon-ah. You know what?"

"What?!"

"Jungkook really love tzuyu. Can't you see it?" He suddenly ask makes nayeon look at him and glaring deeply. Yeah.. talking about jungkook always make she mad.

"If you want to talk about this, i don't want to hear." She said in annoyed and look to the front again. Jin still smiling and sighing at the same.

"Actually jungkook already search for tzuyu after their one nightstand and actually he just going to buy a breakfast for tzuyu that morning but.. she already gone when he coming back. He really put a really big effort to find her for one year and you know what? he never lose his chance everyday in that one year to find for her." Jin said with a tint smile but his eyes already welled up with tears. He look at nayeon as nayeon slowly look at him, froze and disbelief of what he said. She could see his eyes tearing and could feel that jin must be really hurting seeing his brother, jungkook being treat like this from the girls including tzuyu. Because of the misunderstanding.

They still staring each other before jin continue to talk again.

"The girl that claim jungkook making her pregnant at the office 3 years ago, actually is a liar. She just making this up to make jungkook getting married with her even though the baby inside her womb that time is not jungkook's. We know this because jungkook too. He waiting for the day that girl giving birth to the baby and immediately make a dna test. The result is negative. It's not his baby. And guess what? He said he already promise with you to show the proof that he really didn't make that girl pregnant. And yes, he already have that proof but still didn't have chance to explain it to you. He really fullfil his promise to you nayeon-ah..."

Jin explain and his tears finally rolling down onto his cheeks. Nayeon really can't digest of what he explained. She froze, disbelief and a big guilty come inside her heart and soul. Jin looking down, sniffing hardly and crying too. It's make nayeon more guilty. Too much guilty hugging her body right now.

"He's hurting too nayeon-ah.. can't you see that he freaking love tzuyu? and then for 3 years, can't you imagine? How big and deep his miss is towards her. Fucking big until he can't even taking a proper sleep, eat nor working. Please... don't treat him like this anymore.." Jin look up to nayeon face again with his swollen red eyes from crying, his nose redden too...

It's make nayeon's hurting too seeing him like this.

PS: IM CRYING 😭