Chapter 24

The next day, jungkook went to the girls house early in the morning and his purpose is... to bring jung-ah to his office. Jung-ah was the one that want to come here so yeah, he just bring her here. He doesn't care if the staff or workers look weird on him.

"Mr.Jeon this is—-"

"My daughter." He cut one of the staff words as they all eyes widened while jungkook just raising his eyebrows proudly before get inside his office room. Jungkook of course sometimes talking with jung-ah and sometimes doing his works while jung-ah just too focus on playing her toys.

Tzuyu in the other side thinking of what happened. Jungkook seem didn't care about her anymore and it's make she disappointed! She also become weird too why nayeon and the girls seem allow her being with jungkook. They even start talking and hanging out again with the boys! What's wrong? Why?

She sigh deeply and know that if she thinking about this, it's never solved too.

but...

she want jungkook back...

She biting her lower lips and suddenly thinking of something. A tint smirk plastered on her lips before she calling for someone and quickly rushing out from the house.

-

It's already 9:00 PM. Tzuyu and yugyeom was at the club. She drinking one or two sip of the wine, acting like she already drunk. YES. JUST ACTING. Yugyeom being flustered as he quickly calling for nayeon. Nayeon of course gonna call for jungkook.

Jungkook who heard this quickly droving to the club, in worried and mad too since he know she was with yugyeom. YUGYEOM YUGYEOM YUGYEOM. ALWAYSSSSS YUGYEOM.

He get inside the club and searching for them before his eyes caught them. He run towards them and quickly grabbing tzuyu's hand pulling her closer to him before he glaring to yugyeom.

"Don't freaking going out with her anymore. I warned you. This is the last time. You gonna know what i will do if you still going out with her." He said sternly to him while tzuyu slowly wrapping her arms around his waist and shoved her face on his chest. She can't help but to smiling hearing this. Of course right! She's not that drunk! She just acting.

He immediately lift her up bridal style and running to the car, placing her slowly. He could see her cheeks slightly reddened, and she closing her eyes.

GOOD ACTING!

He get inside the car too, droving away to his house. Not the girls house makes she really really feeling that her plan is a success! He carried her inside his room and placing her on the bed slowly. He can't help but staring onto her face with his heart thumping loudly. Her collarbone showing off and this innocent messy face of her makes he gulping.

She suddenly raising her arms, wrapping it around his neck makes his eyes widened. She open her eyes slowly and still acting like she drunk but jungkook somehow already feel weird.

'DID SHE REALLY DRUNK OR WHAT?'

"Jungkook-ah... I want you.." She mumbled with her acting drunken face makes he raise his eyebrows more.

'Good acting baby.' He thought with a tint smirk.

"What? I'm already here. Im not doing anything since you're drunk.Sleep." He purposely said this, tried to look of how long she will continue her acting. She whined and pull him more closer makes their face really close to each other. He could feel her breath blewing onto his face and so do her. It's freaking makes the two of them goosebump.

"Why my unnies put their trust on you again?" She suddenly ask, still in her drunken acting.

"Because im not doing that. Im not making that girl pregnant and im not leaving you just like that in the morning. Im searching for you for one year after our one night stand. You misunderstood... Ah... No. I don't want to explain if you drunk like this." He said makes she look at him with the most soft eyes.

'Is it true? Should i believe him?'

He want to loosened her arms around his neck but no, she tighten it more makes he look at her with his eyebrows furrowed.

"Did you serious about this?" She ask with her eyes slightly sparkling and not looks like she drunk at all. He smirking a little and staring onto her deeply.

"Yes. Im serious. It's look like my baby actually not drunk hm? Did you really that eager to want me?" He ask with his eyes getting darkened and seducely. She gulping and staring onto each other for a while!