Epilogue

2 year had passed and in that two years, jin and nayeon finally getting married, jimin and dahyun engaged and what the most shock news is... taehyung and sana is in a relationship too!

Tzuyu and jungkook also already getting married and already have their second child which is a boy. He's already one years old and jung-ah is 5 years old! They including the boys and the girls really put a full attention onto the two of them. They really love them!

Today, they all gonna have a dinner together at jungkook and tzuyu's house as they gathered and eating together. After that, they watching movies together while jungkook keep glancing to his hyungs. He leaning his head to the boys since the boys, whispering something. And yeah, the boys is sitting separately with the girls so that only the boys will hear what he said.

"Hyungs.. Can't you look for my children for a while? I mean.. You guys just take them back to you guys house. I freaking want tzuyu right now." He said desperately and glancing to tzuyu who laughing with her unnies while watching the movie.

"Eee horny guy" Taehyung whispered as jungkook whined again and giving a unsatisfied face.

"Im not having chance to be with her at all after freaking one year because of that two! Please.. she always giving her attention to them!"

"Stupid! The two is your children too, horny guy!" Jin slapped his forehead makes jungkook pouting and looking down. He's sulking. The boys chuckled a little before jimin saying something to the girls.

"Tzuyu-ah, jungkook said his stomach is hurt. Can you take him to the room?" Jimin said makes jungkook quickly look up, wearing a tint smirk before acting like he sick! The boys chuckled a little and then holding their laugh.

"Really?!" Tzuyu quickly stood up, walking towards him and grabbing his hand before helping him to walk.

Jungkook turn his head around and giving a wink to his hyungs makes the girls furrowed their eyebrows in weird.

"What's wrong with that guy?!" Jeongyeon ask.

"You know~ Just closed our ears and act like nothing happened if one of them screaming or what!" Jin said makes the girls immediately understand what he mean.

In the other side, tzuyu put him slowly on the bed and want to stood up straightly but he grab her hand, pulling her makes she falling onto the bed. He quickly hover on top of her and giving a tint smirk while she already gulping in nervous. Her eyes shaking because of this sudden actions from him!

"Im just lying baby girl. I want you so bad.." He whispered and grabbing her both hand, placing it on her head makes she can't move at all. He bending his head, giving a peck on her lips before going down to her neck, kissing it softly.

"j-jungkook! U-unnies and o-oppas is here.." She stuttering as he pull his head back, staring onto her face.

"I don't care baby girl. I already told hyungs and they obviously understand. So.. it's your turn to stay silent or else you will getting tease by them so hard tomorrow."  He whispered and giving a kiss on her lips. She can't help but to just allow and enjoying everything that he do towards her. It's freaking good to resist.

They having their night and finally having their beautiful life together. It something that the two of them dreaming for a long time ago. Having each other by their side and having this small family that gonna be big soon.

Their life complete because of each other presence.

-end-

Thankyou guys for always reading, voting and comments. Your each comment and voting really make my day better and i got a big energy to writing because of that. Thankyou so much 🥰😍

I got a great news,

Im not gonna go to my college! So i can spend time with you guys more! 🥺🥺🥺🤪🤪😜

Hit me up what should i write next.

Others ship also can but im not prefer taetzu :) kekekeke.

Give me your desire story and i will try my best!

Comment down below! 🥰😍❤️❤️❤️❤️

THANKYOU SO MUCH MY LOVELY REEEXURES 😂