Chapter 9

Tzuyu preparing a breakfast for jung-ah since jung-ah will going to a private school start from today. Actually tzuyu already want to going back to taiwan but the girls don't allow and want her to stay here for a long time with them.

So yeah, she will just stay here. She don't know when she will going back to taiwan again but of course her parents already knew about this!

"Jung-ah! sweetie??!!" She slightly shout as jung-ah immediately running from upstairs to the downstairs and straight to the kitchen.

"Yes mommy!"

Tzuyu grab the food that she already packed before walk towards her, and put the packed food inside her bag.

"Let's go. All done right?" She ask as jung-ah giving a wink and a thumbs up makes she chuckled a little. They going out and nayeon's driver is the one that will send jung-ah to the school.

"Bye! Don't be too naughty!"

Jung-ah nodding and waving her hands with a big grin. Tzuyu smiling a little and can't help but to thinking what is jungkook's condition now?

Did he have a happy life?
With his wife and family?

'Oh Tzuyu.. Stop thinking about him already.' She rub her temple a little with a deep sigh. Her love towards him is too deep until she even can't replace him with someone else. Same as jungkook. Only because of a misunderstanding, everything break apart.

-

Jungkook keep walking back and forth in front of his company's building. He actually was waiting for nayeon since jin said he will going out with nayeon so jungkook want to ask nayeon about tzuyu no matter if nayeon will getting mad towards him or not.

He suddenly saw nayeon getting out from her car as he quickly running towards her. Nayeon immediately wearing her annoyed cold face.

"What do you want?!" She ask and glaring deeply.

"Noona.. Please. I'm begging you. I really begging you this time. I want to meet tzuyu. please?" He pouting a little and his eyes withered, makes nayeon slightly feels pity towards him.

"She's not here. She's not in this country."

"You're lying! And then? Jung-ah? She's my daughter right?"

Nayeon eyes widened and mouth slightly hang open in shocked.

WHERE DID HE KNOW ABOUT THIS?!

"I don't know. I don't want to involved with this. Don't freaking ask me about this." She said and walk away from jungkook. He sigh deeply and just look at nayeon's figure who walk away. What should he do..

Where is tzuyu?

Did they still stay at the same house?

It's already been a long time he didn't go there. 3 years