Chapter 4

Jungkook getting ready for the hang out with his hyungs just like what taehyung said yesterday, which is they will going to a night market. He's freaking lazy and don't want to go but what should he do? His hyungs already waiting for him at the living room inside his house. They even threat him if he didn't go, they will sleep at his house for one week!

FREAKING NO!

So he just follow them LAZILY.

He walk to the downstairs with his cold face, without smiling or what. His macho expression faces which is raising his eyebrows,smirking and seduce looks before this also slowly faded from his face after tzuyu leaving him. He never did that anymore until now.

"Done." He said with a flat voices and immediately walking to the outside without waiting for his hyungs. The boys look at each other before stood up from their seat and walking out too. They know he must be really in a bad mood right now.

Jungkook drove away alone, without waiting for his hyungs too. They can't do anything other than follow him. After for a while, they finally arrived at the night market which there are so many people open their food vendors and the most exciting things for kids is...

a amusement rides where placed at the corner.
A merry-go-round, photo booth and ferris wheel were also here!

"Oh! They must open a carnival night. Great!" Jin said and raising his eyebrows to the boys.

"Kook! Let's go!" Jimin dragging him as they all walking between those peoples. His hyungs started to getting become crazy over the foods as they really enjoying eating many foods!

"I will go there hyung." Jungkook said as jin just nodding, ignoring him and continue eating. Jungkook walking to the side of photo booth, which the photo booth located quiet far away from others.It's more calm and not crowded. There is no one there! He take a sit beside the road, looking down with a really frustrated feelings. He feel his life is really didn't complete.

SOMETHING WRONG FEELING INSIDE HIS LIFE. WITHOUT HER.

He look up, and suddenly caught a little girl sitting on the bench alone,in front of him. He furrowed his eyebrows and stood up, walking towards her before kneeling in front of her.

"What are you thinking about huh little girl? You lose your mom? Where is your mom?!" He ask in quiet worried since IT'S A LITTLE GIRL. What if she getting lost from her mom?

He tried to look at her face before she slowly look up to him. His eyes slightly widened,sparkling, and full with mixed feelings when seeing her face.

FREAKING LIKE TZUYU.

He gulping a little and give a tint smile.

"What are you doing here alone? Are you getting lost from your mom?" He ask with his eyebrows slightly raising and staring onto her face with the most soft eyes. They staring each other for a while, feeling something new that make he want to hug her and same as that little girl. A mutual feelings.

"C-can i hug y-you?" That little girl suddenly ask makes he smiling and nodding quickly. He immediately hugging her,  he could feel he was really close to her, he could smell the same scents as tzuyu and only with that can make his heart thumping loudly. They broke the hug, as jungkook can't help but smiling widely.

"What is your name hm little girl?" He ask while caressing her cheeks.

"Jung-ah. My name is jung-ah."

"Oh really?! I'm jungkook. Didn't our name quiet same?" Jungkook chuckled and so do jung-ah.

"So.. why did you sitting here alone?"

"I'm thinking of something.."

"Huh?! A little girl like you already thinking something big in life?!" Jungkook chuckled again before lifting her up, he take a sit and place her on his lap.

"What's wrong hm?" He raise his eyebrows, staring onto her face with the most lovely eyes. She pouting a little and crossing her arms, act like she was sulking.

"Mommy always said daddy is working.. mommy is lying. I already know that i didn't have any dad. I'm really jealous when looking at other kids that have a dad." She said makes jungkook raising his eyebrows more.

'GENIUS AS HELL!'

Yes, Jung-ah is really genius. Not like other kids. She know how to interpret the situations well.

Jungkook stroking her hair a little, studying every each of her face and it's really same as tzuyu. Her big eyes, lips and even hair is the same!

"Your mom must have a problems with your dad. Don't worry too much and don't even thinking about this! It's not a suitable time for you to think about this. You're still a little kid. Okay? How about... i treat you an ice cream? Want?" Jungkook ask with a tint smile.

She immediately nodding, jumped off from jungkook's lap and holding his hand. They walking together beside each other, enjoying the night with ice cream without knowing they are related in blood.

He really feels something special. Something he never ever feel before.

'Tzuyu... where are you.'