Chapter 6

After that day, jungkook keep thinking of jung-ah. He feels uneasy and really want to know who is she. He look at his hand that holding a polaroid photo of him and jung-ah that they took during that night. She's freaking same as tzuyu and he can't help but to keep smiling and always bringing that photo wherever he go inside his wallet.

The door of his office room suddenly swung open revealing jin and namjoon who looking at him really in weird. Yeah.. how can they not being weird right? For 3 years before, jungkook never ask them to come to his office and now? He asking this two to come??!!

ah.. really weird.

"What's wrong jeon jungkook?" Jin ask while the two of them take a sit on the couch. Jungkook walk towards them and take a sit across them.

"Hyungs, I want you to search some information about this girl? Jung-ah. That's her name." He said and pushing the photo towards jin.

Namjoon furrowed his eyebrows and jin immediately take the photo. Their eyes also slightly widened seeing this.

"She's freaking like tzuyu right?" Jungkook suddenly ask with his hopes really high as high as the sky. Namjoon raising his eyebrows a little and snatched the photo from jin's hand to look at it more closer.

"You're true kook! Fucking same as her!" Namjoon said makes jungkook smiling widely.Jin was about to ask something but jungkook cut as he know what jin will ask.

"Don't asking where i find this little girl. What i want to know is.. her information. Okay hyung? I'm counting on you guys." He give a really wide smile makes jin and namjoon raising his eyebrows more. Finally they could see this smile for freaking 3 years!

"Alright alright... i got it.." Jin smiling and give a wink earning a little chuckled from jungkook.

Wow... it's really a long time ago hearing this chuckled!

"Give it to me! I will handle this and get this little girl information within one hour!" Namjoon said while wriggling his eyebrows. Namjoon is quiet genius in this aspect so yeah! He can do it! Since they also already know her face and her name which is jung-ah, it will be much more easier!

"That's all? Then we will go Mr.Jeon. I will call you after we got the result." Jin stood up from the couch followed by namjoon. Jungkook nodding and giving salute with a tint smile before the two of them walking to exit the room. Jungkook really put a high hopes. REALLY REALLY REALLY HIGH HOPES.

PS: More?