Chapter 13

They finally at the park, tzuyu stay silent and just follow the two of them while Jungkook and Jung-ah walking around holdings hand, sometimes Jungkook lift her up and joking around, playing and running around together...

Actually this is a dream for tzuyu. This is what she want. Jung-ah keep laughing and smiling... And so do Jungkook. It's really good to see this view.

But... The truth is still not reveal.

There is many things running inside tzuyu's mind. From about that pregnant girl and about Jungkook status.

One more thing is... About the past which is the truth that Jungkook already searching for her and didn't have any intention to leave her that morning after their one night stand. She still didn't know the truth about it.

Jung-ah suddenly stop from walking makes Jungkook stop too and look at her.

"Why my princess?"

"I-i want to pee! Mommy!!!" Jung-ah slightly jumping, want to hold the pee. Jungkook chuckled a little as tzuyu already running towards her and look around, searching for a toilet.

"Where is the toilet?!" She ask in rush.

"There, let's go." He drag Jung-ah's hand and running together while tzuyu just follow them from behind too. She can't help but to smiling.

"Go." Jungkook slightly push Jung-ah inside the toilet as she quickly get inside and do her business. Jungkook waiting at the outside while tzuyu slowly walking towards him, leaning his back on the wall and didn't look nor talking to him.

The scene looks really tense but he fixed his eyes on her. She know he was staring onto her and it's make her heart thumping loudly. She gulping a little and Jungkook actually could see her face looks really nervous makes he smirking a little. He fixed his hair and walk towards her as she quickly look at him and stopping him.

"Don't come here. I don't like."

But he didn't care. He still walk and trapping her between his arms. She gulping and quickly pushing him makes he stepping backwards before Jung-ah get out from the toilet and look at them with her eyes squinted.

"What mommy and daddy do huh...." She said with her teasing voices makes tzuyu eyes widened and her cheeks already reddened in embarrassed while Jungkook slightly smirking and lift Jung-ah up.

"Nothing. Just joking around. Let's go!" He carried her just like a aeroplane makes Jung-ah laughing. They really spending their time that day until the day slowly setting to the night. This day will be the most meaningful day..

PS: HOW IS IT GUYSSSSSS?