Chapter 27

After the two of them done doing their morning routine, and put on the casual outfit which is tzuyu was wearing her shirt!

She want to go out from the room but being grabbed by him. He pull her, make she facing him before he bending his head, giving a kiss on her lips. He giving a really passionate kiss while she just respond to it. He sucking and biting her lips slowly, kissing each other for a minute before he broke the kiss. He staring onto her with his lips keep smiling.

"My morning kiss." He whispered and give another short kiss before walking passing her. She froze for a while, biting her lower lips feeling really like being like this with him.

Jungkook walking to the downstairs as all of them giving a tint smirk and teasing looks. He raise his eyebrows proudly before jung-ah running towards him.

"Daddy!!"

He lift her up and smiling widely while jung-ah giving a kiss on his cheek. He then walking to others, taking a seat on the couch.

"Already taking your breakfast?" He ask as jung-ah quickly nodding. He smiling as tzuyu then walking towards them too makes the others clearing their throat.

She already knew this will be happen. They of course gonna tease them over and over.

She slowly take a sit beside her unnies while jungkook raising his eyebrows a little with a tint smirk.

"Poor jung-ah sleeping with auntie right last night?" Dahyun suddenly said makes tzuyu already knew that she will getting tease really hard today.

"I know right. i wonder Where is mommy last night?" Jungkook suddenly ask too makes jung-ah furrowed her eyebrows while the others already chuckled.

Tzuyu sighing and just need to be patience having this type of man who really really like to tease her and also having her unnies and his hyungs that also like teasing others.

"What?! I thought mommy with daddy?!" Jung-ah look at jungkook in weird while jungkook just raising his eyebrows and still want to continue this acting.

"No! Im not.What do you think? Did mommy getting kidnaped by someone last night?!" He said again makes the others laughing really hard.

"Jeon jungkook.... It's not good lying your daughter like that." Tzuyu said makes jungkook look at her and raising his eyebrows while jung-ah sighing in relief when knowing her dad only joking about just now.

"Really?! Then should i tell her the truth? What we did last night?!" He ask makes her eyes widened and glaring onto him deeply. He giving a teasing smile before jimin purposely clearing his throat.

"Ehem! Ah.... Im feeling lonely right now..." Jimin said while glancing to dahyun who just slightly rolling her eyes. They started talking and playing with jung-ah with jungkook's eyes never leaving her. He keep winking and giving a seduce smile to her makes she feels fluttered all day long!