02

ma'kiri💙

ma'kiri💙

"keressss-" i said opening her door.

"KIRI!!" she yelled and i quickly closed the door back.

i took a few steps back before the dude came out holding his clothes, he winked at me before running down the steps.

"imma tell rod you sleeping with your bodyguard-" i said.

"girl mind yourssss but next time please knock on the door at this time of night." she said slipping on a shirt.

"my bad i ain't think you'd be fuckin your bodyguard." i said and she smacked her lips.

"you smoke???" she asked me and i shook my head no.

"i've never done it foreal but i like the smell of it." i said.

"you wanna try??"

"i'm good...you got some kinda liquor tho??" i asked and she nodded.

"what you want i got whatever.." she said.

"hennessy??"

"i don't got that— you know what i can get someone to get us some." she said and i nodded.

"hello?? demon down there— send her up here real quick." she said on the phone before hanging up.

"now outta everyone you chose her." i said and she shrugged.

"cause she the only one who don't do allat extra shit and what not." she said before there was a knock on her door.

"come in." she said and demon opened the door.

"what." she said looking between the both of us.

"can you and kiri go to the store and get us some to drink?" she asked making me break my neck to look at her.

"huh-" keres quickly shoved her card in the waistband of my shorts  before i could finish

"she'll even pay for it, we just need you to be with her one you her bodyguard two your actually the legal age." she said.

"ight come on." demon said walking back out and i quickly turned towards keres.

"now bitch-"

"girl just go." she said sitting on her bed.

i grabbed a pair of her slides then ran downstairs, i heard her honk the horn making me smack my lips.

i walked outside and got in the passenger seat, "you going like that??" she asked making me look down at my outfit.

i had on a long sleeve shirt with pro nike shorts and ugg slides,"yup all i'm getting is hennessy and we leaving." i said.

she reached in the backseat and handed me a pair of sweats,"i don't-"

"i didn't ask if you needed them put them on it's cold." she said pulling out the driveway.

i rolled my eyes before putting them in my lap.

ꕥꕥꕥ

please tell me why i've been out here arguing with this bitch for the past 10 minutes about these damn sweats.

"nigga we literally gonna be in there for 30 fuckin seconds in and out." i said and she blew out smoke before putting her blunt out.

"like i said we ain't going in there until you put them on." she said pointing towards the sweats.

"oh my fuck bruh- why you doing the fuckin most."

"why can't you stop being stubborn and just put em on." she said looking over at me with low eyes.

i oughta kiss yo ole mean ass.

"ight bro damn." i said lifting myself up and quickly slipped on the sweats.

"now was that so hard??" she asked slapping my thigh.

"ow— shut the fuck up." i said and she looked over at me fast before laughing.

she got out the car and i quickly got out following behind her,"gone find it." she said as we walked in the store.

i walked down a few isles grabbing snacks and handed demon a bottle of hennessy and pink whitney.

"y'all gonna be fucked up in the morning." she said making me laugh.

"it'll be ight." i said sitting the stuff on the counter as she did the same.

surprised they didn't ask for id, we paid them left.

"we wasn't even in there that long i did not have to change." i said and she didn't say anything back.

"hello- demon."

"shut the hell up real quick." she said pulling out the parking lot and quickly made a u-turn before speeding down a back road.

"kiri lean yo seat back." she said.

"why-"

"just fuckin listen dawg damn." she snapped and i leaned my seat back.

she took a sharp turn before stopping, i watched as she reached under her seat and placed a gun in her waistband.

she got out, slamming the door behind her.

i watched as she started talking to someone.

i wanted to lean up but sumn told me to stay laying down, i heard my phone ringing making me quickly answer it.

"hello...?"

"where the hell yall at???" keres asked.

"we coming-"

"if y'all doing stuff just say that." she said making me smack my lips.

"nah we finna be on the way." i said then she hung up.

"ight bro...remember what i said tho." demon said as she opened the door.

she closed it back and she looked mad as hell, she quickly pulled back out wherever we were and started driving.

i leaned the seat back up and laid my head against the window, this why i don't stay up and try and do shit.

i get sleepy as hell.

ꕥꕥꕥ

i felt myself being carried making me open my eyes,"hmmm-" i mumbled to myself as my vision came back.

i saw demon sit the bag from the store on my dresser,"thank you.." i mumbled making her turn around.

she nodded her head and walked out my room shutting the door behind her.

i sat up rubbing my eyes then keres came in my room,"i know you tried butttt you still tryna drink some tho?" she asked and i nodded my head.

she handed me a blunt,"hold that real quick."  she said as she opened it.

"ight bitch lean ya head back, mouth open wide.." she said.

"time to let the shenanigans begin." she said pouring the hennessy in my mouth.

ꕥꕥꕥ

"aye you put yo trust in a nigga stupid hoe how you figure, he won't fuck ya best friend and ya sista lie to ya then screw ya." i yelled into the remote i was using as a mic.

"get mad if his homeboys do ya, he's a nigga don't let him fool ya that's what they do ugh." keres sung while jumping on her bed.

"this song is exactly about you too." i said making her smack her lips.

"don't hate the playa baby hate the gameee." she said laughing make me start laughing.

yeah she high as hell and drunk as hell...plus i'm drunk as hell horrible mixture