33

ma'kiri 💙

ma'kiri 💙

i held zarek in my arms as i finished my makeup, i handed him my brush to play with while i cleaned up the sink top.

"demon!!!" i yelled walking into the bedroom.

i watch as she stood at the door frame mugging me,"fuck you calling me my government fo'??" she said making me smack my lips.

"i was just finna ask if you ready." i said and she nodded her head.

"baby...c'mere." i said and she walked up to me and smiled down at me with low eyes.

"you high as hell..." i said shaking my head.

"long as you know." she said grabbing zarek.

"i wish you'd stop taking my child from me." i said and she handed zarek back to me.

"i ain't wanna carry his heavy ass anyways..." she mumbled as she walked back out the door.

i laughed as i grabbed the baby bag then followed her out to the car.

i buckled zarek up in his car seat then got in the passenger seat, demon got in the drivers seat and started the car up.

she leaned over to kiss my cheek but i turned my head so she'd kiss my lips instead.

she slipped her tongue into my mouth making me groan as she grabbed my throat.

i heard zarek let out a scream making us separate,"you the biggest cockblocker around mane..." demon said before putting the car in drive.

ꕥꕥꕥ

"hurry uppp.." demon said as she grabbed zarek from me.

"okay okay i'm coming." i said laughing.

"last time i saw you this exicted was when he came out my cooch." i said throwing the baby bag onto my shoulder.

zarek started babbling as we walked inside the restaurant.

now i've seen demon excited but this was a different excitement.

"you happy as hell to see yo cousin huh??" i asked and she laughed.

she grabbed my hand and pulled me along beside her.

"they're right this way..." the waiter said and guided us through the restaurant.

we finally got to the table, i started naming them in my head.

"damn you done grewww." journey said standing up then hugged demon being careful of zarek.

" journey said standing up then hugged demon being careful of zarek