35

demon🤎

demon🤎

"aye fuck it up twin fuck it up twin!!" i said while laughing.

i was recording zarek who was bobbing his head and waving his arms while sitting in ma'kiris lap.

"please stop getting him hype so i can do his hair..." she said and i laughed as he kept shaking his head.

"i'll think about it..." i said standing up.

"want me to make him a bottle??" i asked and she nodded her head.

"it should be one in the fridge just warm it up, and bring me them lil baby puffs." she said.

"for him or you???" i asked.

"shit me then thangs good as hell..." she said while detangling his hair.

i went into the kitchen and grabbed the bottle then put it in the microwave for 30 seconds, i looked through the pantry and found the container of baby puffs.

i walked back to the living room and sat the container beside her, i handed the bottle to zarek who mugged me.

"girl if you don't feed my baby the bottle." she said and i smacked my lips.

i got on the floor beside them and held it for him while he stared at me.

"watch the tv and drink the bottle..cause this death stare you giving me i ain't fuckin wit it.." i said and he rolled his eyes at me before looking towards the tv.

ma'kiri popped me with the comb,"stop talking to him like that." she said.

"ma'kiri you forget we go to sleep beside each other?? i'll fuck you up tonight don't play wit me." i said and went on youtube and searched up go diego go.

"you and this damn show..." she mumbled.

"hey i rather him like this then coco melon hush." i quickly said.

Go, Diego, Go!

Deep inside the jungle where nature's running wild
Coming to the rescue is a very special child
Talking to the animals and swinging from a vine
This rough and tough adventurer is working all the time
Ahí Viene Diego! Diego, Diego, Go, Diego, Go!

please tell me why my grown ass actually started getting interested in the episode.

ꕥꕥꕥ

"i'll air this bitch out..." jai mumbled and i smacked my lips.

"always trigger happy nigga chill out..." i mumbled as we walked through the huge doors of some nigga office.

we were a few feet behind rod who was just staring at this unknown man.

"long time no see rodger..." rod said and i scrunched up my face.

"fuck kinda name is rodger..." jai said.