13

(yes i changed her face claim😮‍💨)

ma'kiri💙

"girl you hair is cuteeee." lucky said sitting on my couch.

"i knowww, like i might keep this in longer." i said running my hands through it.

she laughed then asked a question i didn't wanna answer.

"so you and demon???"

"what about us??" i asked and her smile dropped.

"hollon wasn't y'all getting real close?"

"we was...but just ain't work out i guess." i said shrugging.

we were working out just fine and everything, but then her grandmother passed and i found out they were hella close.

once that happened she started becoming more and more distant, and i did do my best to be there for her and also give her space.

but now it's like...you can tell her grandmother passing really affected her.

"damn...i'm sorry love."

"girl it's fine, not everybody can be like you and your colonizer." i said and she laughed.

my bedroom door opened and i saw alexis.

this bitch stilllll been getting on my nerves like damn ion even got the person you wanted so badly and you still on my dick.

"what the hell you want???" i asked.

alexis looked me up and down,"you look...pretty." she said.

"mmm.." lucky and i both hummed in response.

"alright any other reason your in my room??" i asked and she looked at lucky.

"do she gotta be in here?"

"watch ya tone bitch i'll beat yo ass real quick." lucky said pointing at her and i let out a small laugh.

"i'll be back." i said getting up and walked outside my door with alexis.

"what?"

"you've talked to demon lately??" she asked.

"why???"

"i'm just saying she seems down...are y'all still together or anything cause i'll gone head and make my mark on her." she said and twirled my hair around her finger.

i scrunched up my face and smacked down her arm,"bitch get the fuck outta my face do what you want." i said rolling my eyes then went back to my room and locked the door.

"that bitch sick as fuck." lucky said and i only nodded.

"you good??" she asked.

"yeah girl i'm chilling."