23

ma'kiri💙

ma'kiri💙

"girl get yo depressed ass outta bed..." lucky said as she pulled the cover back.

"nooo...she ain't spoke to me all week lucky barely even fuckin looked at me." i said snuggling into my pillow.

"girl...you broke up with her-"

"who fuckin side you on?" i snapped looking at her.

"aye aye don't get snappy muthafucka." she said pointing at me and i rolled my eyes as i slowly sat up.

"now why y'all break up??" lucky asked and i started explaining the situation to her.

"now bitch...you broke up with her cause she got lil aggressive with you and cause of her mood swings???" lucky asked and i nodded.

"MA'KIRI!!"

"why you hollering???" i asked scrunching my face up.

"ma'kiri me and luke have both seen y'all argue and you punched her dead in her mouth and she walked away...i was waiting for her to come back and put a cap in yo ass!" she said.

"i was just mad-"

"and so was she, you busted her damn lip kiri that say you hit her...not to mention the time you slapped the fuck outta her, i wasn't there for that but you told me about it a few days later." she said and i started chewing on my lip.

"you ain't gotta expose me to the readers like that..." i mumbled.

"mhm...now go apologize." she said and i smacked my lips.

"no she been ignoring me...she don't wanna talk to me.." i said and lucky groaned.

"alright fine i talked to luke and he said she's back to how she was before y'all started dating mean and pushing people away, but when y'all started dating she was more chill and shit...i know even you saw how she changed kiri." lucky quickly ranted.

"well...that sounds like a her problem."

"bitch don't act like you ain't been moping around and trying to get her attention." she said and i smacked my lips.

"nah lucky...she don't want me no more." i said into my pillow as the tears started flowing again.

"girl...imma be downstairs come down when you done being emotional." she said while rubbing my back.

"so you ain't gonna comfort me?"

"bitch you know you only like when demon comfort you." she said.

"you right- okay get out." i said and she walked out my room and closed the door behind her.

i waited a few minutes before getting up and going to my bathroom, i opened the cabinet then opened up my makeup box.

i felt my eyes water all over again as i kept looking at the test.