07

ma'kiri💙

i looked over my outfit before nodding my head,"yeahh this shit good enough

i looked over my outfit before nodding my head,"yeahh this shit good enough..." i said & grabbed my phone.

i walked downstairs and grabbed the keys to demon car,"DEMONN!!" i yelled walking downstairs to the basement.

"why the hell you hollering down here like that??" uncle rod asked me making me stop in my tracks.

"my bad i was looking for my bodyguard." i said.

"she should be on the way, she's running a little late this morning." he said then went back to looking at some papers.

"oh- i'll wait upstairs then." i said then walked back into the living room.

everytime i tried to call her it went straight to voicemail.

"the hell wrong wit my bae..." i mumbled to myself before the front door opened.

"you ready to go??" i looked up and saw demon.

she had on grey nike shorts and a grey nike hoodie to match.

her dreads up in a bun, she had a chain around her neck that was tucked into the hoodie.

"yeah.." i said getting up i could sense she wasn't about to be her usual self.

she didn't say anything else as i handed her the keys,"just leave them here i got an extra with me already." she said and i placed the keys on the tv stand and followed her out to the car.

when i got in the passenger seat, her phone was  on the floor by my feet as she started driving.

"so you going to the nail place first or the hair place??" she asked and i glanced over at her.

once hand on the steering wheel the other in her lap.

"getting my nails done first then my hair." i said and she reached over and looked under my bonnet.

"yeahhh you need that shit done." she said and i smacked my lips.

"don't talk to me." i said looking out the window.

"i'm playing wit you kiri." she said playfully smacking my thigh.

"mhmm..." i hummed then reached down and grabbed her phone.

it was dead. i placed it in her lap.

she looked at it then put it in her pocket.

"demon wassup wit you today??"

"what- i'm good...i'm just having a off day." she said shrugging and i placed my hand on her arm.

"you know you can talk to me right?" i said snd she made eye contact with me for a few seconds then looked away.

ꕥꕥꕥ

"nails done hair done like a bad bitchhh!!" i sung walked out the salon while swinging my hair back and forth.