17

ma'kiri💙

ma'kiri💙

"girl you look fine." lucky said as she separated some curls in my hair.

"i'm nervous." i said then quickly turned around and looked back at her.

"and it's okay your gonna be nervous it's your first time...cause see i cried before anything even happened on my first time." she said and i laughed.

"now it might hurt at first but then it soon stops just relax and don't panic- and don't ever think it's too late to back out okay??." she said and i nodded my head.

"thank you lucky...a lot , your like the older sister i wish i had." i said and she smiled.

"and your like the little sister i've always wanted- so innocent....well until tonight chile." she said making me smack my lips.

"okay anything else i should know?"

"anytime after having sex make sure you pee, if something really starts hurting or doesn't feel right tell your partner, and you may bleed- also tell them about certain kinks if you have them and have a safe word just in case girly ." she said.

she continued talking to me and answering the questions i had,"girl relax you overthinking alot of stuff, you'll be okay and if you need a plan b lemme know it'll be like me paying you back the time you had to buy me one." she said.

"i- alright lucky get out." she laughed and got up.

"love you girly."

"love you too tell colonizer i said hey." i said.

"okay i'll tell LUKE you said hey." she said then closed my door behind her.

i looked into the mirror and looked over the lingerie set i had on

,"so happy i got my nails done yesterday along with my wax." i said as i pushed my hair back out of my face.

i spit out the piece of gum i had in the trashcan, then wiped my hands on the towel that was hanging on my vanity.

earlier today kiri took me out to eat then she had to go and run some errands for my uncle since he's out of town.

and he left the house mainly to me and jai, but jai is gone today and the cleaners have today off.