26

ma'kiri 💙

ma'kiri 💙

i stuffed the strawberries in my mouth as i watched criminal minds.

"i know they better get my nigga reid out of there alive.." i mumbled as i clicked next episode.

i was at my uncle's right now since demon had to make a trip outta town, she had been gone for a few days but should come back tonight.

i had on a big hoodie with some shorts, i had a small bump but oversized clothes hid it easily.

i walked downstairs then to the kitchen,"wassup kiri." i heard naming me look at zee who was weighing bags.

chileeee the ghetto the ghettoooo

"sup zee." i said back as i washed my bowl then placed it down to dry.

"miss demon yet??" she asked and i nodded.

"zee i gotta question." i said and she looked over at me.

"shoot..."

"demon ever-"

"talk about you??? yes believe it or not...demon loves you to death dawg, ain't never seen her this in love she ain't even wanna go to the strip club wit us." zee said then wiped fake tears.

"oh..." i said and found myself smiling.

"alright pennywise." zee said and i smacked my lips.

"this why ion like you..." i said then walked out the kitchen.

i walked to the living room where some other people were sitting but i recognized a few.

"jai gimme my fuckin charger." i said  and he rolled his neck.

"bitch- how much yo phone on??"

"nigga it's my damn charger hand it here." i said and he smacked his lips before yanking it out the wall.

"mess my fast charger up if you want." i said then swung it at his head.

i walked back to my room and shut the door behind me.

i sighed before calling lucky,"hey pretty." she said once she answered the phone.

"heyyy what you doing?"

"nun finna doordash me some food, you??"

"waiting for demon to get back." i said.

"wait- i gotta question is demon actually her name???" she asked and i laughed.

"yes bitch it is...trust i asked her the same thing and she handed me her birth certificate." i said.

"wowww her parents wrong as fuck." lucky said.

ꕥꕥꕥ

"you've been feeling okay mama???" demon asked as she rubbed my back.

"yeah..." i said as i laid my head on her shoulder.