12

ma'kiri💙

ma'kiri💙

"demon how much longer you gotta be training her?" i asked sitting down in her lap.

she wrapped her arms around my waist,"ion know yo uncle over here making it like i'm the bitch babysitter, she aggravating as fuck." demon said slipping her hands under my shirt and started rubbing my stomach.

sumn she has started doing for some reason,"yall...haven't done anything right?" i asked.

"girl don't ever ask no stupid question like that again, only thing i've done was show her how certain shit done that's it...anytime she got too close up on me i moved." she said then pulled her phone out her pocket.

"speaking of...looks like i gotta go do some mo' shit." demon said then groaned.

i got out her lap then alexis came in my room.

"rod said you'd be up here somewhere can you come with me to make this drop??" she asked and bit her lip at demon.

" he just said he want me downstairs." demon said scrunching up her face.

"yeah that was for me but i just decided to come up."

"who not go wit jai??" i asked butting in the conversation.

"because that's not who i wanna go with the fuck." she said rolling her neck.

"bitch don't get smart it was a simple ass question." i said then demon grabbed my hand pulling me back.

"chill out mama i'll be back." she whispered to me as she got up.

"ion want you going wit her— especially alone." i whined and demon shook her head.

"i'll be fine i know how to get bitches off me ight." she said and out the corner of my eye i could see the jealous look on alexis face.

yeah bitch this all me right here..

"fine." i said sitting down on my bed.

demon went ahead and walked out my room but alexis was still in there,"you can get the fuck out." i said and she gave me this lopsided smile.

"you need to work on them trust issues babes." she said tilting her head to the side.

"bitch you don't know shit besides i trust demon it's yo ass i don't trust, i know girls true intentions and from what i can tell you wanna fuck on her." i said.

"just as much as you do." she said and it took everything for me to not leap across this room and beat her ass.

"ALEXIS HURRY THE FUCK UP." i heard demon yell.

"seems like i need to go...we'll just see how long she's loyal to you." alexis said then walked out my room.

i grabbed my phone and called lucky,"hello??"

"bitch you still got that money under your mattress right??" i asked.

"girl don't be saying that shit over the phone— but yeah why??"

"i might need that for bail money." i said then quickly told her the story.

"yeah she fasho gonna try and be making moves at demon...girl lemme know if you need help cause i'll hide the body." she said making me laugh.

"girl that's that crazy shit.." i said and she nodded.

"sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do." she said.

"true but imma call you back later, finna go see what jai up to." i said then hung up.

ꕥꕥꕥ

"uncle rod what you had them to do??" i asked.

"can't share all that information with you kiri calm down." he said and i looked up at the ceiling.

"alright." i said getting up and walking back upstairs to the kitchen.

i grabbed a bag of hot cheetos then walked back up to my room.

i turned on criminal minds and started watching it, i groaned as i kept trying to keep demon off my mind but i couldn't.

my room door opened and i saw keres walk in,"what the hell you want??" i asked.

i hadn't heard from her since the situation with her stealing the drugs,"i just wanted to say i'm sorry.." she said and i took a closer look at her.

"who the hell been beating yo ass???" i asked.

"i just got jumped that's all." she said.

"by who??" i asked.

i know she fucked up but at the end of the day she's kinda like my cousin...by marriage.

"chill it's fine i deserve it." she said putting her hoodie on her head.

"hold up c'mere." i said.

"for what-" i got up and lifted up her hoodie.

my eyes bulged at the small bump,"what the actual fuck keres." i said and she snatched her hoodie back.

"so that's where you wearing this..." i said referring to the hoodie and leggings.

"don't tell anyone kiri foreal...i didn't plan on keeping it.." she said looking down.

i gently grabbed her shoulder,"hey it's up to you okay keres, that's your body you decide what you wanna do okay??" i said and she nodded her head.

"i really hope you can forgive me kiri, all of it even the petty comments i threw at you." she said.

"now ion know about allat but lemme know what you do." i said sitting back down on my bed.

she walked back out my room closing the door behind her, then my door opened again revealing demon.

"hey- you good??" i asked seeing the look on her face.

she didn't say anything then took off her hoodie and shoes.

then she laid in between my legs and rested her head on my stomach,"i just need you right now.." she said and i started playing in her head.

"you wanna talk?"

"not right now." she said barely above a whisper.

i didn't say anything else while i started massaging her scalp, she moved around getting comfortable wrapping her arms around her waist.

i turned down my tv just a little bit so it wasn't as loud and got on my phone.

i waited a few more minutes then looked down and saw demon was passed out,"night baby.." i mumbled and it was like her eyes started fluttering then they closed back.

i blew out a breath i didn't know i was holding, i carefully placed my phone on charge then paid attention to the tv again.