09

ma'kiri💙

ma'kiri💙

"luckyyyy last time i went out with you, i had to buy you a plan b bitch." i said.

"pleaseee kiri come on." she said.

lucky was brown skin and had a nice ass body, she had a caucasian boyfriend.

but he actually cool people.

"fineee-"

"okay let demon know-"

"no." i cut her off.

"we going by ourselves." i said and lucky looked at me weird.

"girl is you crazy??" she asked.

"come onnnn, we'll be fine." i said and lucky started shaking her head.

"suck dick and don't know how to act."  lucky said.

i threw my pillow at her head making her laugh.

"my bad imma mind mines." lucky said getting up and walking to my closet.

"sooo what you gonna wear tonight shawty??"  she asked and i got up and started looking with her.

now me and demon...ever since i did you know what, we've still been cool- at times she was starting to act more clingy and possessive of me.

to say i didn't like it would be a lie, we are closer than before...but relationship wise ion know about allat.

ꕥꕥꕥ

"girllll you look cute as shit

"girllll you look cute as shit." lucky said handing me my phone.

i quickly swiped through some of the pictures,"ouuu might post these." i said smiling.

"well come on so we can go in and have some fun bitch." lucky said grabbing my hand.

"hold on ladies ids..." the guard said holding his arm out.

lucky stood on her tip toes and whispered into his ear,"go on in." he said and we walked in.

"what you say to him—"