04

demon🤎

demon🤎

"demon..." i heard her soft voice call my name making me look up.

"my uncle want you." she said and i nodded my head getting up.

i made my way done to the basement then opened the door since it wasn't locked,"you asked for me?" i asked and he nodded.

i watched as he slid a bag across the table,"it's for your grandma's treatment and a lil extra money for you too." he said.

"you don't gotta give me all this." i said looking at the stacks of money inside.

"but i want to, and you can't reject it so take it." he said and i nodded my head.

"also...last week that block party what the hell happened?" he asked and i shrugged.

"imma be honest everyone was chilling then they started shooting."

"alright and ma'kiri where was she when all this started happening."

"she was with keres then i saw her wondering when i heard gunshots and quickly got her out of there." i said and he nodded his head.

"did they have any drinks or smoking??"

"now you know keres stay smoking, and i think i seen her have a drink or two. she gave ma'kiri some lean tho." i added on without thinking

"lean?? what the hell is keres doing with lean in the first place?" he asked making me shrug.

"imma have to get another bodyguard for her that'll actually watch her." he said shaking his head.

shit ain't gonna matter all she gonna do is fuck them too-

you see keres she don't care boy or girl she will get her one in...that's why i was never able to be her bodyguard.

she would constantly throw herself at me and i'm not the type of person to fuck anybody, so she said i wasn't doing my job and rod simply just let me be more in delivering stuff.

until ma'kiri got here, i still help with other things but i also have to focus on her.

after talking to him a minute or so i went back upstairs and went to the kitchen,"oh hey demon." keres said smiling at me and i simply nodded my head.

"how you've been?" she asked and i shrugged while grabbing a bottle of water.

"mm...you know i ran into alice the other day." she said and my body instantly tensed up.

"don't mention that bitch ever again." i said looking her dead in the face.

"that's no way to talk about your ex like that." she said reaching towards my face but i roughly slapped her hand down.

"don't try and start no shit keres." i said walking out the kitchen just to run into ma'kiri.

"i was about to ask if you could take me to the store..." she said then looked up at me.

"but if your not in the mood-" i cut her off.

"nah come on grab your shoes and we can go." i said.

i don't know what it was, but i was starting to actually like being her bodyguard.

maybe cause she ain't bitchy like the others...

but at the same time i know i got some bad ass habits, and ion wanna put any of that on her.

she had came back downstairs and i quickly looked over her outfit, cargo pants, white sports bra and some beige slides.

i watched as she walked towards the door- and ha ass look fat in them pants

"don't think about it demon." keres said and i smacked my lips.

"wish you would shut cho bitch ass up." i said and walked outside to the car where kiri was waiting.

ꕥꕥꕥ

i walked around the store with her as she looked at some clothes,"you think this cute??" she asked holding up a dress.

i stared at the light blue dress that had a deep v-neck and a slit on the thigh with an open back.

yeah if you tryna get fucked-

"yeah it's cute, lemme see it." i said and she handed it to me and i threw it over my shoulder.

"let me hold the rest of these gonna break ya damn arm off." i said taking what she had on her arm.

she looked up at me and it was like her face got red for a second,"thank you." she mumbled looking back down.

"why you keep looking down?" i asked and she groaned before looking back at me.

"demon stop-" she said.

"what i'm doing?" i asked and watched as she bit her lip before shaking her head.

"....just shut up." she said before walking off.

i laughed walking behind her before we made it to the register.

she paid for her stuff then we left, as we started walking thru the crowd i noticed her staying closer to me and walking behind me.

i reached my arm back and watched as she hesitantly grabbed it,"it's fine you can hang onto me i gotchu." i said and she nodded her head.

once we made it outside i expected her to let go but she didn't, not until we got to the car.

"anywhere else you wanna go?" i asked putting her bags in the back.

"nah i just wanna try on the clothes then take a nap." she said.

"ight." i said shutting the door then got in the drivers seat.

ꕥꕥꕥ

"demon- zip this part up." i looked up and saw kiri holding up the front of her dress then she turned around.

goddamn...

i got up and placed my hand on her back and used the other to zip it up.

i felt her shiver as i moved my hand away,"thank you."

"no problem ma." i said.

pimp in distress.

why you being so nice and shit-

"umm can you come with me so i can take it back off after i finish it." she said and i followed her to her room.

i sat on the couch while she looked in the mirror, i bit my lip.

(imma go ahead and let y'all know...this gonna be intersex book so demon is an intersex😀, she's a girl but gotta dick soo-)

as my eyes roamed over her body, i felt myself starting to get hard.

i gotta get outta here-

"okay you can unzip it now." she said walking over to me.

i stood up and unzipped it for her,"yo uncle just text me so i gotta go see what he want." i quickly said then walked out the room.

ain't no way she got this kinda affect on me...i ain't even known her long foreal