03

ma'kiri💙

ma'kiri💙

i tried my best to close the door softly as i could, before i could even get two steps in the lights turned on.

"where you been??" i heard.

"shit..." i cussed under my breath.

"heyyy uncle rod." i said putting my hand on my hips.

i've kinda been getting use to this lifestyle for a few weeks now but— let's just say i didn't always follow his rule of making sure my bodyguard is with me.

"ma'kiri this is my 4th time fuckin telling you...make sure demon is with you whenever you go out...it don't matter if you walking to the fuckin corner store she goes with you." he said.

"i know but all i did was walk down the street-"

"i didn't ask where you went you heard what i said kiri." he said before getting up and walked off.

"you stubborn as fuck shawty." demon said, i didn't even know this nigga was in the room.

"shut the fuck up." i said getting ready to walk past her before she grabbed my shirt waist pulling me back in front of her.

"and you gonna stop talking to me like you crazy." she said looking me dead in my eyes.

"i-what." was the only words that would form.

i don't know what it is, but whenever she made eye contact with me it was different.

she let go of my waist and walked off,"MA'KIRI!!!" i heard from keres.

"KERES!!" i yelled back.

"i wish y'all would stop fuckin yelling." jai said.

jai was her older brother.

"shut up dickhead." keres said walking into the living room.

"anyways soo there's a block party tonight andddd your coming." she said.

"immediately no, last time i went to a party that bitch got shot up." i said.

"that's the thrilling part running at the end." she said and i shook my head.

"love living life on the damn edge." jai said making me hum.

"y'all just alike tho, you love going out and shooting for the hell of it." i said and jai dramatically gasped placing his hand on his chest.

"i would— actually you right my trigger finger been itching, i'll be back." he said getting up and walked out the door.

"niggas be crazy." keres said shaking her head.

"yeen lied." i said running my hand through my hair.

ꕥꕥꕥ

"no."