18

demon🤎

demon🤎

i sat on the edge of her bed as i stared at the door waiting for her to walk in.

it was going on 2 am and she had been gone all day.

not a single text or call back, and she crazy as hell to think i won't beat her ass.

my eyes quickly looked at the door as it slowly opened, she creeped on them slowly closed it back and let out a sigh.

i looked over her outfit quickly, tube top with a matching skirt and black heels.

not to mention her hair messed up-

"nice of you to finally come back ma'kiri." i said and watched as she jumped and quickly turned around.

"h-heyy baby.." she said walking over to me and sat in my lap.

"had a rough time getting home???" i asked while playing in her hair.

"no...lucky just brought me home- and and yeah." she said and gave me a shy smile.

"ma'kiri...it's taking everything in me not to beat yo ass right now. so where the fuck you been at all day?! and don't fuckin lie to me either." i said pushing her out my lap and she pouted as she sat beside me.

"all i did was hang out with lucky.." she said looking down at her lap.

i stood up and gently pushed her back onto the bed before wrapping my hand around her neck.

"ma'kiri reign imma ask you one more damn time and i want the fuckin truth...where the fuck was you at?!" i yelled as i applied more pressure to her neck.

"okay okay— i was out with lucky and her boyfriend and one of his friends..." she quickly said grabbing my wrist.

she act like i'm actually blocking her ability to breath-

"so you was out wit yo friend...and another nigga??" i asked and she shook her head.

"n-no it was a girl..." she stuttered out and i released my grip a little bit realizing i might've actually been choking her-

"ight kiri and why you ain't think to text me that...or tell me that, you ain't call me or nun. something could've fuckin happened to you and i would've had no clue where you were dawg." i said roughly letting her neck go.

"w-wait demon- i'm sorry i meant to..." she said then her phone went off and she quickly grabbed it.

i watched as her eyes widened when she looked at it,"fuck-" she said then looked at me.

"de-" she got cut off by my phone ringing and it was luke, lucky's boyfriend.

"hello??"

"lemme ask you sumn real quick...cause i'm everything i'm finna lose my shit." he said and i was kinda suprised at his tone.