40

ma'kiri💙

ma'kiri💙

"what you doing mama??" demon asked sitting on the couch beside me.

i moved my notebook on my lap taking my eyes off my phone for a spilt second,"tryna get the rest of these notes so i can study..." i mumbled.

demon shook her head,"you don't see what time it is??" she asked making me look at the time on my phone.

1:35 am

"and???" i said and she took my phone out my hand along with my notebook.

"go to sleep, i'll write the rest of the notes." she said pulling me into her lap.

"foreal??" i asked wrapping my arms around her and laying my head on her shoulder.

"yes princess.." she said then kissed my head.

i watched as she continued writing where i left off at, soon my eyes started getting heavy before i finally closed them.

ꕥꕥꕥ

i slowly opened my eyes and saw zarek trying to stick a pacifier into demon's mouth who was still sleeping.

i opened my eyes and looked at the position we were in, i was on the edge of the couch and demon had her arm wrapped around my waist.

she was laying behind me and only gripped my waist tighter.

zarek smiled at me,"mommy hungy." he said rubbing his stomach.

"okay- stop boy." i said taking the pacifier out demon mouth.

i kept trying to get out her grip and she groaned,"move so i can make our child some food..." i said and she loosened her grip letting me get up.

i walked to the kitchen with zarek behind me,"what you want to eat papa??" i asked then sat him on the counter.

"weggs." he said.

"it's eggs papa..." i said laughing then went into the fridge.

"you want some fruit too??" i asked and he nodded his head.

i grabbed some eggs and cracked them putting them into a bowl.

"mama!!" zarek cheered as demon came in the kitchen.

"hey big boy." she said then picked him up and kissed his face making him start laughing.

i finished up making zarek food, "here and sit him in his high chair." i said handing demon his food and she nodded.

i started making breakfast for me and demon,"you want cheese in yo eggs or no??"

"hell nah that shit nasty..." she said and i shook my head.

"no it ain't, yo son eat it just fine..." i mumbled rubbing my baby bump that was starting to grow.

"cause he like yo ugly ass..." demon said then placed a strawberry in her mouth and zarek popped her hand.