25

few weeks later...

demon 🤎

i slowly opened my eyes, ma'kiri back was facing me.

she kept moving back, poking her ass against my morning wood.

"ma'kiri.." she didn't say anything.

"you doing this on purpose ain't you??" still no response.

i sighed and closed my eyes back, then she did it again.

fuck it

i reached down and pulled my dick out my boxers, i ran my hand over her pussy and i felt how wet she was thru her underwear.

she let out a whimper when i moved my hand,"mama...so you really gonna act like you sleep??" i whispered in her ear but still she didn't open her eyes or say anything.

i pushed her underwear to the side then slowly slid my dick inside of her.

"fuck..." i groaned when i felt her walls tighten around me.

i slowly started thrusting and i heard her let out soft moans, i made sure i went all the way in each thrust.

i lifted up one of her legs and picked up my pace slamming into her,"ughnn- daddy please." i heard her moan.

that only turned me on more, i pulled out then sat up.

"all fours baby." i said and she flipped over and arched her back.

i rubbed the tip against her slit,"you want it???" i asked as i rubbed her clit with my finger.

she nodded her head, i smacked her ass and she let out a moan.

"i need words princess..." i said as i stuck the tip in.

"please daddy..."

i slammed the rest of my length inside of her and started off with slow but rough strokes.

she reached back and i grabbed her arm pinning it behind her back.

i groaned as i felt myself about to nut,"shit baby-"

"demon don't stop- i'm finna cum." she said.

i sped up just a little bit before her legs started shaking and i saw she started creaming on my shit.

i soon nutted inside of her before pulling out,"round 2?" i asked and she groaned before turning on her side.

ꕥꕥꕥ

we're currently at rod's house, he's having a cookout so why not go.

i inhaled then blew out the smoke as zee continued talking.

"nah mane my girl been talking about having a baby, i ain't ready to be no damn staddy." she said making me choke and start laughing.

i was outback smoking with some people i got close with here.