30

ma'kiri💙

ma'kiri💙

"uncle rod what the fuck?!" i cussed into the phone.

"you might be finna have yo baby but i'll still beat that ass." he said.

"i don't care about nunnat why the hell would you tell my mama i'm pregnant mane?!" i yelled as i rubbed my stomach.

"i'm sorry it slipped out, you should've been told yo mama you was pregnant girl!"

"bitch i ain't even tell y'all until i was 5 months what the fuck you mean?!" i said as i placed the dishes in the dishwasher.

"bitch????ma'kiri is you moving shit around??? you know you not suppose to be doing no work around there i'm finna tell demon." he said and i smacked my lips.

"all i did was put dishes in the dishwasher damn- you still could've waited until i was ready to tell my mama cause now she blowing up my phone asking what lil boy done knocked me up and how could i be so dumb and shit like she didn't have me when she was 15." i said earning a laugh from uncle rod.

"my bad ma'kiri foreal, i swear i thought you told her it just slipped out." he said.

"i hope somebody catch yo ass slipping...." i mumbled.

"huh-"

"huh-? oh nothing tell demon i love her dearlyyyy." i sung as i rubbed my stomach.

"ouuu fuck..." i mumbled to myself when i felt a strong pain in my lower stomach.

"you good??" i heard him ask.

"y-yeah i'm good imma talk to you later." i said then hung up.

i quickly held onto the counter for support as another contraction hit,"pleaseeee god not todayyy..." i said as i held my stomach.

the baby bag was already prepared but it was in the bedroom and i don't even know if i can walk right now.

i quickly called demon and continued groaning as the phone ringed.

"yes ma—"

"demon you needa come home nowww..." i dragged out when a few contractions hit back to back.

"did your water break??"

"no-" right when i said that wetness dropped down my leg.

"fuck fuck- yes yes it did demon please hurry the fuck up." i said feeling myself panic.

"baby calm down, i'm coming now!!" she said and i let out a cry.

i held onto my stomach as i leaned against the counter.

ꕥꕥꕥ

"pleaseee don't touch me right now..." i said to demon who nodded and backed up.

i had been in labor for 8 hours now i swear if he don't bring his ass into this goddamn world.